The Rewarder (Rev.22:12) ||Foursquare Gospel Centre || Apostle Joshua Selman
The Rewarder (Rev.22:12) ||Foursquare Gospel Centre || Abuja-Nigeria || Apostle Joshua Selman
– God exists/is alive
– God rewards
– God doesn’t just reward, He is a rewarder; this is what He does.
There are two groups of extremes
– those who do not love God but seek Him just for His reward; their entire scope is just for things. Jesus warned against this in Matthew 6 and such people cannot be separated from a life of worry.
– The second extreme are a group of people who love the Lord but go overboard and close their hearts towards the rewards that come from God in an attempt to show how selfless they are.
– The Hallmark of fatherhood is your ability to give. A true father is gives Matt 7:11.
– refusing to accept what God gives is fighting his fatherhood.
– We are never called to reject the givings of God we are only called to prioritize our loving Him more than receiving from Him.
For God so loved the world that HE GAVE…
To Reward means to give something to someone in recognition of a service rendered, an effort or a contribution.
🎵 Want Latest Songs? Click HERE
651 Views | No Responses