Flower Boy Episode 10

Flower Boy Episode 10

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

(She sings like Donna)

Anthony’s POV

“How is that possible, you mean your whole body get burnt yet your nose was left unburnt” I said getting confused

“I thought you said the brown dot was drawn on your nose, If your nose wasn’t burnt, why must the brown dot be drawn again” Brian said softly

“True” Scot said sternly and we all set our gaze at her expecting her answer

She sobbed the more

Why must she cry anytime we ask her questions

“I know you want to be sure if I’m Donna or not, the brown dot wasn’t appearing very well like before on my nose, so they had to re draw it so it can be bold” Karen defended

“Quiet crazy, when you came to this house, I didn’t see any brown dot on your nose, how did it suddenly fly there?” Brian asked

“That… I always rub it with a cream cus I do not want Anthony to know that I have the Brown dot yet, but I stopped using the cream when I want to make it obvious that I’m Donna. You guys just need to believe me” Karen said

” The Donna we know is dead, you did not just expect us to believe you are Donna, we need concrete proof” Scot said

“Where is that Cream by the ways?” Brian asked

“Actually…I brought it from Germany” Karen said

“Is that the answer, he is asking where the cream is, not where it was bought from?” I asked

She stood up abruptly

“Guys, the questions are getting too much, if you did not want to believe I’m Donna, it’s alright. But Anthony, you are hurting me , just because a surgical operations was performed on my skin, you stopped liking me, you know how we use to Love ourselves then” She said with tears pouring from the corner of her eyes

I watched as she left to her room

“Guys, what are we to believe now?” I asked

Brian and Scot sighed and rested on the chair

We were all confused , her tears are real and touching

Karen’s POV

I entered my room and locked it .
Omg! That was a narrow escape.
This guys are very smart, very intelligent. Their questions can make a dull lady fall, I’m happy they haven’t find out the truth.

I have the backing of his father, Nancy had also being sent away from this house. I’m very sure that Anthony will definitely like me, it’s just a matter of time.

I need to know what he likes too so I can start doing all that he likes, that might also work

That reminds me, I need to be close with Helen , If I can accomplish all that, Anthony will be mine totally

I went out of my room to Helen’s room

Helen had gone to her room when her brothers were about to start a conversation with me

“Hi Helen” I greeted as I entered her room

She looked at me and continuing drawing whatever in her note

I went closer to her sullenly and squatted beside her

“Helen, please stop disliking me, I’m not a wicked somebody, I like you and I’m gonna do all that you want for you” I said

“But you did not like Nancy” She said

I sighed

“Well, she is … ” I was trying to blackmail her before Helen but I know Helen might not believe

“You promise to do all that I want right?” Helen asked before I could complete my statement

“Yeah, as long as you will start liking me” I said

“Plead to dad to bring Nancy back” She said and looked into my face

“Helen! Well, if she comes around, you won’t play with me, you will always want to be with her ” I said

ALSO READ:  [Story] BEAUTY CALLS (Selene) part 13

” I promise to like you, just do that for me” Helen said

“Fine, I’ll do that” I promised

“Can we go to the swimming pool and catch some fun?” I requested

“Yeah” She said and smiled

I held her by her wrist and we both went to the pool together

We had changed already to our swimming trunk

I stepped into the pool first. The pool was not to deep, the pool reached my br*ast side but it’s deep for Helen

“Do you swim here?” I asked her

“A times, if mum is around, I always use the swimming leveller” She said

“Put it on then and come , let’s swim together” I said and she obliged

She stepped inside the river with the swim Leveller on her neck that will not make her sink

She floated on the pool as a result of the leveller with a broad smile on her face

“Let me swim to the end of the pool there then come back, watch me very well cus when I swim back , we will be swimming alongside together, you know how to flap your legs right? ” I asked

“Mum taught me ” She said and I swam to the end of the pool

I swam back happily, very happy that Helen and I are getting along now

I couldn’t see Helen again 🙀

“Helen! Helen! ” I shouted and eye searched everywhere in an instant

Fear of the fact that she might have sunk overwhelm me

I swam inside the pool searching for Helen , I searched and searched , I couldn’t find her.

But the pool isn’t bigger than this

I stared crying and I stepped out wondering where she could be

I saw the flower boys coming towards the pool with their tight boxers that reveal their s*xy shapes

They walked closer to me and noticed that I was sad and gloomy

“What’s wrong?” Scot asked

“I came to the pool with Helen to catch some fun, I swam towards the end of the pool and by the time I swam back, I couldn’t find her” I said and cried

I saw Brian whispered something to Anthony’s ear, I wondered what it was

I was amazement in Anthony’s face

“Where is that dot on your nose cus I can’t find it , more so, Donna can not swim ” Anthony said

I’m casted , but I still have to be smart

“Since you did not believe that I’m Donna, I’d hide it with that cream , more so, I learned swimming since I started living in Germany” I said

“Oh!” Anthony said and looked at Brian

“Anyways, Helen had gone inside her room, she said she needs to rest” Anthony said

They all dived inside the pool and started swimming .
I wondered why Helen would just leave me like that

I went sadly back to my room

🌕🌎🌖🌗
🌗🌎🌗🌖

Nancy’s POV

My dad had promised to follow me to school to see Dr. Nicholas

I did not even know if we would be allowed to see Dr. Nicholas not to talk of him agreeing to admit me back to school

But my dad seems courageous, I do not know what gave him so much courage, we took a cab to school.

He led the way and I followed. Since I know Dr. Nicholas office before , I directed him there

“Hi, please I want to see Dr. Nicholas” He said to a secretary at the room before Dr. Nicholas’s office

“Did you have an appointment with him?” The secretary asked

“Tell him William is here” my dad said

“William” I exclaimed in my heart. Looks like my dad knows Dr. Nicholas before.
No wonder he is so courageous

The secretary put a call through. After a while she faced us and signaled for us to enter Dr. Nicholas’s office

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 27

We entered Dr. Nicholas’s office

“Welcome” Dr. Nicholas said. I looked at my dad’s face and I saw a face of fury

“My daughter said you expelled her” My dad said sternly

“I did, but I think you should sit first” Dr. Nicholas said and my dad sat

“Why did you expel her?” My dad asked

“It’s my school and I have the right too” Dr. Nicholas said

“Oh really, your school? Huh? You know what I can do right?” My dad said and I was shocked

Who the hell is this adopted dad, there are many things that I just didn’t know yet, how can he be threatening Dr. Nicholas

“William, yes, I know what you can do, but I could have dealt with you for a long time if I wish too, but I let you be because I know you are smarter than revealing my secrete” Dr. Nicholas said

Which secrete again

I sighed and watched the two men

“You dare not, I may be poor and have nothing, but I will never loose my pride ” My dad said

“It’s alright, calm your nerves, I will admit her back under one condition” Dr. Nicholas said

“What is that?” William asked

“Tell her to stay away from my son” Nicholas said

“Fine” My dad said and Dr. Nicholas brought out a letter, he scribbled something in and handed it over to me

“Give it to the principal and resume school” Nicholas said

I was stunned , omg! Who is my dad, how can a poor William be speaking boldly and threatening the great Nicholas

I can’t stop thinking, my dad and I went out together

“Take care of yourself Nancy” My dad said and walked away from me

“Who is this man? There is definitely a secrete between him and Dr. Nicholas, I think I need to find out.

I sighed heavily and walked to the principal’s office. I handed over the letter to him and he typed something on his system

” you can go to your class” He said and I left his presence to my class.

Dr. Nicholas had said I shouldn’t have anything do with Nicholas again, He never didn’t like me too

I hope that I will be able to fulfil my dream of becoming a great artiste but I really can’t get over Nicholas, I like him so much.

I walked to my class and I saw them receiving lectures already.

I walked inside abruptly and sat down

“Hey” The teacher called on me

I arched my brow at the teacher

“Stand up please” He said and I obliged

The whole class focused their attention on me

“I guess you were in our last class, can you remind me of what a note is in music?” He asked

“I’d just entered, I have a lot on my mind” I replied

“Just tell us you are dull” Anthony said and everyone bursted out laughing

I felt mock and embarrassed. Even if Anthony did not like me at least , he should not embarrass me

“Young girl, are you so dull that you couldn’t even define a note” The teacher said

I kept mute.
The truth is that I did not know what a note is.

I’m so poor in the theoretical part of music, I find it hard to retain definitions just the same way I find it hard to remember all that had happened many years ago

“Let the dullard stand that way till you are done with class” Anthony said and everyone mocked me again

“Fine, stand like that till I’m done with my class, with that , you will learn your lesson and spend time reading at home” the teacher said

I can’t believe I will be standing all through the class

“So class, let’s continue” The teacher said and I’m still finding it incredible that I’ll be standing

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 96

What an embarrassment

“But I have the best feminine voice in this school” I boasted

Everyone laughed including the flower boys

“Who is deceiving this dullard” Anthony yelled and many students were busy murmuring insults at me and mocking me

“Oh! Seems she wants to take up a challenge, quiet interesting” The teacher said smiling and went to call two girls that are assumed to be the best in Patricia’s class to come and compete with me

I saw the teacher with Patricia and Karen

Karen is in Patricia’s class

The teacher led the two girls and I to the keyboard stand at the back of the class

“Guys, this dullard said she has the best voice , so I want her to compete with Patricia and Karen.
We are to vote for one person , you can also choose not to vote , it’s your choice, whoever carried the highest vote wins.
If the winner isn’t Nancy, then she will stand for the rest of the class , more so, anytime I come to take your class, she will always stand to receive my lectures” The teacher said

“Please also detain her for the rest of the day for boasting ” Anthony said and everyone giggled

“Yes, I agree” Karen said

“Yes we agree” Everyone in the class echoed

“Oh! ” The teacher exclaimed and signalled for Karen to sing first.

She sang and had ten votes. None of the flower boys voted for her

Nobody knows Patricia and I are friends, she knew I can sing better than her , so she just smiled and sang. She had eleven votes

She even has more vote than the proud Karen. None of the flower boys voted for Patricia still.

It’s finally my turn, I went to the keyboard stand and set everything accordingly.
Instead of looking at the keyboard , I intentionally stared at Anthony, he didn’t take his gaze away from me , he was staring at me too

I sang John Legend – All of me

🎹🎹🎹🎼🎼🎹
🎤🎤

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down

What’s going on in that beautiful mind

I’m on your magical mystery ride

And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright

My head’s under water

But I’m breathing fine
🎹🎹
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind

Chorus;

‘Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me
I’ll give my all to you
You’re my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I’m winning
‘Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you
🎹🎹🎤

My head suddenly started aching as I suddenly remembered myself and a girl I assumed to be my sister and a man and woman I assumed to be my parents sitting inside the plane, I saw myself laughing with my sister , I suddenly saw my dad called me with a gloomy and teary face , he was saying something that I couldn’t hear

I had stopped playing, my eyes were closed , I had loose consciousness of my environment, a lot of memories were coming in flashes

“She sings exactly like Donna” I heard Anthony say softly with a sympathetic face

I opened my eye and I saw everyone staring at me

“I did not know why you close your eyes, but your total vote is …”

Click to comment

Flower Boy Episode 33

Flower Boy Episode 33

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

(Brian , why do this for Nancy? )

Nancy’s POV

I narrated what I remembered to Anthony and everything went blank again. The expression on his face was filled with curiosity. I can see that he’s confused too.

Maybe I should not have said it , but I really didn’t have any choice, I’m sure of what I remembered and I can’t just help but tell him

Everywhere was quiet for a while, I’ve forgotten that we are still mourning the loss of eye of Bobby. I hope I didn’t spoil the atmosphere with my remembrance. What if what I said is arrant nonsense cus the way Anthony is looking at me, it’s Like I said rubbish

“Brother, I will not like you to believe what she just said , maybe she is just remembering images” Brian said and I turned at Brian sadly

“Oh! But what she said is true, I had that same past with Donna” Anthony said with a confused look

“I believe she is not Donna, the Donna we know is dead. She is only trying to play you brother” Scot said

“True, Anthony, like you always say, we can’t just trust anyone, we can’t forget the fact that she is a baby sitter and a stranger too who later become our friends, as much as I like Nancy, don’t be foolish to think that I trust her 100%.
So forget what she just said, no one ever survives a plane crash, she is staying in this house , so for all I know, she might have stumbled across something giving her this memories ” Brian said and I almost feel like crying

Why is Brian talking like this? It saddens me that Scot and Brian are trying everything possible to stop Anthony from believing I’m Donna

Yes I’m not Donna cus I’ve never remembered myself surviving a plane crash that is if it is possible to survive a plane crash. But why do I keep having this memories that keep dropping into my mind like rains

“It’s not just about what she said just now, she has the brown dot on her nose too, not only that, she cries and sings in the exact same way as Donna” Anthony said

“Anthony, few minutes ago, you were insulting me that I’m not smart, I can’t believe you are the one considering Nancy as Donna. You did not even like her and by the ways she is just trying to seduce us like you said.
Even though I’m not in support of us sacking her , I think we should be very careful of her plot, she is cuny ” Brian said and I just can’t believe my ears

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 96

Why is Brian talking this way? What is he trying to achieve by supporting what he was once against

“Anthony, I did not have much strength to talk cus of the horrible thing that happened to Bob, this girl here called Nancy needs to be sacked for real, I did not know where she is getting the memories from , but somebody close to you must have being betraying you and telling her ” Scot said

“Guys, I know what I’m doing, the two memories she narrated recently are memories of Donna and I alone, it’s impossible for any guy to know not even you guys ” Anthony said

“Anthony, be smart, ladies are very deceptive, don’t believe her. The Donna we know is dead.
Come to think of it , Donna’s face is different and have a brown dot on her nose .
If this girl called Nancy claimed to be Donna and maybe try to connive a lie that she got burnt and did a facial surgery, if her face was changed into another face , tell me why the brown dot will still be on her face” Brian said and I reasoned with it too

True, I can’t be Donna. I’m probably remembering and saying rubbish

“She might be Donna , I may not have prove but I guess she is Donna” Anthony said almost getting convinced that I’m Donna

“This is so bad right now, I can’t believe Anthony is almost getting confused already. Alright, let me stun you” Brian said and turned at me

Every eyes was on Brian

“Where is your phone ” Brian asked

“Inside my room” I replied

“Go and bring it” Brian said and I stood, went inside the room, took the phone and came back to hand it over to him

Brian clicked on whatever on the phone cus I can’t see what he is searching for

He handed the phone over to Anthony

“Watch those videos and see what I’m talking about” Brian requested

Anthony collected it and watch a number of videos and angrily threw the phone to the floor

“You daughter of a b*tch, so you tricking me” Anthony said angrily and yelled as he walks closer to me

I shook fretfully and I looked into Williams eye for help, but he just sat still without moving

“Where in the world did you see all those videos of Donna and I” Anthony asked with a beast-ful look

ALSO READ:  [Story] The Mistress part 2

“Which video sir?” I asked innocently not having an idea of what he is talking about

Anthony angrily ran to the dinning table and opened a refrigerator that is there , he brought out a champaign and walked closer to me like he will smash the bottle on my neck

I stared at everyone’s eye for help but no one stood for me nor caution Anthony

Is he about to kill me now? What if he smash the bottle on my head, I may die. Omg!

“Williams” I called as Anthony approached me with the bottle

“None of you should come to her aid or I will be force to do something crazy to you all” Anthony threatened and opened the bottle

“Just when I was almost getting convinced that you are Donna, only for me to find out that you have saved videos of my memories with Donna on your phone, so you are a player for real” Anthony said and smirked

That was when I noticed that Brian has shown Anthony the videos of Anthony and a lady that Helen and I smuggled from Karen’s phone

How do I tell him that I got it from Karen’s phone . I dare not, Not even now that he’s angry

I watched as Anthony opened the bottle forcefully and poured the liquid substance on my face

The drink soaked my air and flow down my hair to my face and to my necks and other part of my body

“You ugly duckling, I said it, you are a prostitute. Yes! I may not be able to sack you but I can punish you, leave this house right now , it’s late already, I don’t care where you spend the night, go and sleep in the street or something , and you must not go to Williams house to sleep cus I’m calling someone now to guard his place from you.
You can come back here tomorrow morning, but for this night, sleep outside . That will be your first punishment for trying to play and trick a whole me, the popular flower boy, you must have gone crazy. Now get out” He yelled and I stood up

I kept looking at Brian and Williams and wondering they didn’t even make a move of helping me

“I can’t sleep in the street, please have mercy” I pleaded with tears pouring from my eyes

“I say get …Get out” He yelled and paused then yelled again

His loud voice made me shook and increase the fear inside of me , I ran outside the house.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 13

I turned when I get to the compound of the house and I saw Anthony again come out of the house

“I say get out and leave this house , go and spend a night in the street you prostitute” Anthony said and walked towards me like a beast ready to devour me

I ran away cus I was no longer seeing Anthony this time around but a beast

I cried so hard as I get outside the house.

Why did Helen had to lure me into getting that video from Karen’s phone?
Why did Brian had to speak against me?
Why is Williams not doing anything to help me?
Am I bad for real?

I kept thinking and I kept walking towards the street. It’s a neat estate , There is just no where that I can sit recklessly, I will be challenged

I walk tiredly and finally get out of the estate , I kept walking aimlessly, then the rain started falling

I started running very hard trying to find safety cus I’m allergic to rain, I hardly breath inside the rain.

I saw a beautiful shed and I ran towards there. I’d entered before I realized that the boys there were gangsters who were busy smoking

“Sexy motherfucker ” One of them said and rubbed his private part like he is scratching it and walk closer to me

I shift back fretfully and I turned to run out of the shed and find another safety for myself but another muscular man who was putting on just a singlet and a boxer approach me from the back

Before I could understand what was happening , four men had surrounded me and the smoke from them is irritating me

I’m scared of what they may do to me

“Please don’t touch me please ” I pleaded

One of them stretched his hand towards my breast but someone grabbed it

“Leave her, she is mine” One of them said and walked closer to me.

The others respected the guy and left

The guy covered me with a sweat shirt and stood before me.
I couldn’t look at his face cus I was too scared too.

I hope he is not up to something too

“Look up” He said and I looked up

That was when I saw clearly who he is

“Omg! It’s you” I exclaimed happily

Guess who the person Nancy saw is

Flower Boy Episode 32

Flower Boy Episode 32

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Fate of Bob 😢 )

Anthony’s POV

I rushed towards Brian and pushed him slightly away from Nancy

“Brian, what’s wrong with you? Has this girl finally seduced you? This is exactly what I’m talking about. She is good at seducing people, be smart ” I said to Brian

“Sorry! Anthony, you need to know that it’s my choice and I’m absolutely responsible for my choice . I like Nancy and I won’t mind given her , her first kiss. It doesn’t matter what you call her , stop trying to interfere into our relationship please ” Brian said and I smirked

Never! I can’t stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy. I did not like her but I still feel jealous

I abruptly held Nancy in her wrist and led her to my room

I made her sit and I sat closer to her

“Young girl, what have you done to my brother? Why is he lusting after you?” I asked

“I’m sorry” She said softly

“Sorry! Sorry for what ? I’m asking a simple question here. What have you done to Brian?” I asked

“I did nothing Sir” She replied

“You obviously did something , you liked him right?” I asked

“Yes I do” She replied and I kept mute for a while cus I was more than jealous

She likes Brian for real, anyways, who cares.

Nevertheless, I still didn’t know what to say

The silence between us was getting horrible

“Hey, I want you to drop any feelings you have for Brian, he is not your type” I warned

“I’m not having feelings for him, I just like him like a friend” She replied

“Like a friend? Yet you hug? Like a friend? And he almost give you your first kiss, listen to me carefully, stay away from Brian” I warned again

“Why Sir?” She questioned

“Who are you to question me, In fact, it’s an order now, stay away from Brian, you will soon leave this house anyways ” I said and she kept her head lowered without saying any word

“You can leave” I commanded and she stood and left.

That reminds me, I need to discuss an issue with Brian and Scot.

I stepped down to meet Brian

I saw him sitting and I sat at a chair opposite him

“We got an invitation recently to sing at B.A.A Best awarding artiste. ” I said

“And did you think we should go? We went there last year and sang too and they didn’t give us any award. Why should they keep inviting us when they know that we did not deserve any award” Brian said

ALSO READ:  [Story] The Mistress part 2

“I think their has always being partiality, the coordinators are big men and according to rumours, artiste actually pay huge sum of money to be awarded” I replied

“They are not worthy of trust then, anyways, it’s always fun, so what’s the plan ?” Brian asked

“Bob is suppose to be the one handling this but their ambassador said he has being trying to reach Bob recently but he can’t. So I suggest we make the plan ourselves” I said

“Okay, what are the necessary information?” Brian asked

“Where is Scot? ” I asked

“He will join us soon” Brian replied “just go ahead , I’ll relay all what we discuss to him” Brian said

“Alright. We are getting on stage by 2:am to 2:30 am. We are to sing our first debut and if the judges are impressed , we might take the lead in the show” I explained

“That shouldn’t be a problem, we will put in our best, but I have a suggestion, let’s bring Nancy to join us on stage and sing the same song , her feminine voice might help us take lead ” Brian said

“True, cus those that take lead in previous years has always being both gender, just that I don’t feel comfortable around that poor girl” I said

“Let’s manage her , I’ll employ someone to start working on her skin so she can look gorgeous and perfect for the show that day. I’ll teach her all necessary things she needs to know too” Brian said and I watched without giving a reply

I adjusted on the chair thinking and feeling damn jealous of how Brian and Nancy are getting closer this days, nevertheless, I can’t express my feelings, not as if I like her anyways. She is just a prostitute trying to seduce me and it will never work cus Donna owns my heart. She may be dead but her Love remains in me forever

“We have another issue” I said

“Tell me” Brian requested

“Many record labels are coming around, universe record label is coming too, and you know that the owner is the father of Karen and I’m sure they will do everything possible to take a lead in the show” I said

“We do not need to mind that. Let’s just put in our best. I’m sure Karen herself will be among the artiste representing her dad’s record label at the stage that day

ALSO READ:  [Story] O.G.B.A.N.J.E (The Child of Thunder) Chapter 28

” certainly ” I said and exhaled

I heard some steps of people entered the room. I turned and I saw Scot, Bob and one other man

I was puzzled wondering where they were coming from . Brian stood up nervously to meet them

“I’m happy ya’all escaped” Brian said but pressed his eye on bob’s face

I stood up also in a bit to satisfy my curiosity

I noticed that it seems Bob is blind

“What happened to Bob in the eyes?” Brian asked while Scot and Williams maintained a very sad look

They didn’t reply, instead they helped Bob to sit

Everyone sat including me

“What happened over there? How did Bob get blind?” Brian asked

“After you left, the assassins became many than we expected, they filled every room. Williams and Bob were disguised as assassin already but they were not standing together so that the others will not be suspicious.
I had disguised as one of the assassin too, nobody knows who but everyone recognizes Bob, remember he use to be a very close pal of Romeo, so he is well respected and known.

He was fished out and brought inside the compound of the house. The assassins including us surrounded Bob

After a while, the leader himself came . He was dressing like a Mexican priest with a Mexican hat on his head . He called Bob a betrayal and decides to teach him a lesson

He said he has a tracker on Bob and that he is tracing his movement and a mic in the corner of his teeth that makes him listen to whatever Bob said

He said he heard all that Bob said to someone about working for him cus he is forced and how he will liase with the person to bring him down

He claimed that none of the assassin can ever be smarter than he is . He then ordered for one of the assassin to bring in a knife and some hot coal tar

The knife was placed inside the hot coal tar till it became red. And right before our eyes , Bob’s two eye were removed

We dare not do anything foolish at that moment cus we might suffer the same fate and ruin everything

He warned all other assassins to be careful and not even think of betraying him cus they will definitely suffer the same fate

He then ordered that Bob be thrown outside the house since he is useless. And he walked inside.

ALSO READ:  HIS GOLDEN SECRET (being perfect) EPISODE 19

After the assassins had dispersed and everything is settled, we flew the fence over and saw Bob staggering around blindly and that was how we helped him home” Scot said and Brian quickly went to sit behind Bob

“Bob” Brian called almost crying

I did not have the full idea of what is going on, nevertheless, I know now that Bob eye was removed by an evil man

Sadness engulfed us all like cloud as we all watch our manager blind. He has being our manager for many years and now he’s blind

Brian lowered his head sadly. Scot’s eye was red while I was not showing any expression , I just feel so sad for Bob

“Scot, call Nancy” Brian ordered and Scot stood to call Nancy in her room

She came around and hugged the only man I can’t recognize there

Who could that man be to her? Nancy noticed that everyone was sad and she looked at Brian for an explanation

Brian explained all that happened to Bob and how he became blind

Nancy went closer to Bob and held him by his trouser , she cried so hard and sniffed

Tears rolled from my eyes as I saw Nancy crying cus she cries in the exact same way Donna cries

If she is mastering everything about Donna, she can’t master the way she cry of course, maybe Donna is a twin cus this is just too much

Nancy stopped crying suddenly and placed her right hand on her forehead

She turned at me and was staring at my face. I wondered why?

“We were together at the cinema one day watching Acrimony to be precise , you told me to kiss you during the middle of our conversation but I refused and pecked you instead. You brought out a pink flower with beautiful petals and handed it over to me, I collected it and sniffed it in , then I use it to rub you on your nose. I didn’t know that you are allergic to smell from flowers cus you started coughing cus you feel irritated” Nancy said

Flower Boy Episode 31

Flower Boy Episode 31

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Stand and watch him give Donna her first kiss)

Nancy’s POV

They approached us handcuffed all of us and dragged us into a very dark room, we were smuggled into the very dark and tiny place.

We can hardly breathe nor see

After which they closed the dark cell on us and left.

We all kept quiet while trying to find a comfortable sitting position.

“What are we gonna do now?” I asked

“Just relax” Scot said and I wondered why he said that

“I think it’s the leader of those assassin that keep us here” I said

“Nancy, please keep quiet” Brian said and I kept mute

I watched as Brian stood and began to loosen the handcuff of everyone including mine

“How did you do that?” I asked curiously

“We have a spy here , he smuggled the key into my hand while they were all pushing us here . We can’t be so foolish to come into the enemy’s territory without having an ambassador there” Brian said and I reasoned with him.

After he had loosen us all, he sat down back

“Now guys, we have to be very smart so we can get out of here safely. Firstly, who knows the name of this enemy?” Brian asked

“His name is Romeo, I know him very well” Bob replied

“Good, I guess you have some information’s that might be of help in taking him down ” Brian said

“Just ask me anything” Bob said

“I’m wondering why this man kept us all here instead of killing us” Williams said

“He knows it will be impossible for us to leave , now guys, be smart ” Brian said and opened the door of the husky cell.

He opened the cell and peeped out, he brought his head back

“There is light everywhere , I still have my knives with me so we should be able to take them down easily ” Brian said

“Bob, you go with williams. Go towards the left and take down two of the assassins silently. Don’t walk hand in hand. Let someone focus to the front while another focus to the back.
Give yourself a distance, after taking two assassins down. Disguise as their assassin and keep patrolling around.
Don’t shoot, don’t do anything, just keep pretending like you are one of them until I send you order ” Bran said and Williams and Bob nodded

He opened the door and Williams and Bob crawled out

“Guys, this is a very dangerous task, I do not want to loose anyone, so we need to be extremely smart” Brian said and brought out a knive from his hair. He handed over the knife over to me.

He pulled off his cloth and turned his back at me.

“Use that knife to pierce me at the back” He said

“What! Am I crazy? Why will I Peirce you?” I asked

“Nancy, I do not have time, do that quick” He said with a serious tone

What kind of stuff is this

I dropped the knife

“I’m sorry , I can’t” I said and Scot took the knife from the floor and pierced Brian’s back with it. Blood was rolling down and I feel like fainting at the sight of the blood

I just didn’t get why Brian will tell anyone to pierce his beautiful back

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 18

“Done” Scot said

“Lay her down and rub her mouth with the blood ” Brian said

“What!”I exclaimed not having an understanding of what was going on

Scot pushed me down gently and made me lay on the bare floor, he rubbed his hand on the blood streaming from Bran’s back and rubbed it on my mouth

My mouth was designed with blood and my neck was stained with blood too

Brian wore back his cloth and turned to me

Won’t that back be hurting him? I’m really scared of how he will be feeling right now cus he has not treated the wound

” Nancy, this is not the time for joke, whatever we are doing here has a reason, so just do all what I want you to do” Brian said sternly and I nodded

“Good. You gonna go outside now and take just six steps , then u will fall and pretend like someone that died, is that understood?” He asked and I nodded

“Don’t ever open your eyes , no matter what anyone tries to do with you” He said and I nodded

He took his knife and tore some part of my clothes , my clothes now looks like rag

“Go Nancy” Brian commanded and I nodded

I was scared to the gut and opened the door of the cell we are

I turned my head at them abruptly

“Am I to go left or right?” I asked

“Right” Brian replied and I walked out

I took six steps and I saw three men with heavy guns patrolling around

They saw me as I took the six steps, before they stared wondering what was happening, I’d fallen.

I heard steps coming closer to me then I heard sounds of pain and everywhere was silent again

It seems some body were beside me and one even lay his head on my leg.

It seems somebody took them down

I think I will have to disobey Brian, I need to know what is going on.

I opened my eye and I saw three men fallen with knives stuck to their bodies

That was when it dawn on me that Brian killed them when they approached me

I closed my eye and still pretended like someone that faints

“Something is wrong, blow the whistle now” I heard a man say. Then I heard a loud whistle

“We are doomed today, all of them will come for us now” I lay on the floor and maintained a closed eye

I started hearing gun shots , My heart was beating very fast but I wasn’t moving, anyone would have thought that I had died considering the fact that I’m on the floor with three dead bodies and blood in my mouth

“She is dead” I heard a man say and i heard few steps walk beside me

“None of them are in the cell, how did they manage to get out” One of the men said

Then I heard the sound of two men fell. A leg walked closer to me and pulled me up. I forgot Brian’s rule instantly and opened my eye

Oh! Thank goodness, it’s brian

“Time to leave ” Brian said and held me by my wrist, we ran like we were being chased through the same hall way

“We can’t step down, we will need to jump this place over , there are hundreds of them downstairs, now jump” He said and my heart beat faster than a working machine

ALSO READ:  [Story] BEAUTY CALLS (Selene) part 15

My mouth dropped and I imagined how I will jump over

“You can do it” Brian said and I heard gun shot behind us

Jeez! They are almost catching up on us. I forgot about my capacity to jump and Jumped over

Wao! I can’t believe I jump over. But I fell to the floor.

Brian had jumped over too. He led me towards a rough road. We chattered a random cab and it drove us home

We finally arrived home. Brian and I walked inside and sat tiredly

Brian kept exhaling

“That was so close” I said looking directly into his face

But he was breathing heavily instead , he didn’t reply me

“Are we safe here ?” I asked

“Yes dear, this is our territory, they now know who we are, they dare not charge at us abruptly again, they are probably thinking that we work for King cus all the tactics we use are those I learnt when I was working with King” He said and brought out his phone

He put a call through to someone

“Brian, where are the rest? ” I asked

“Scot will handle it, don’t worry, you are their primary target, they will spend more energy looking for you than the rest, so making you escape is the first and basic thing we need to do” Brian said to me

Hello Anthony” Brian said into the phone

The phone is on loud speaker so I heard the conversation

Brother, how have you being?” Anthony asked

Not fine, I’m totally destabilised , Nancy had being kidnapped ” He said

It’s none of my business. ” Anthony said

Oh sorry, just feel like telling you” Brian said and hung up

I feel bad cus of what Anthony said on phone, so he doesn’t really care if I’m kidnapped or not

Brian’s phone buzzed and he picked it up

Who kidnapped her? What has she done? When was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Thought you said it’s none of your business, bye” Brian said and hung up

I’m happy right now, he called back to ask of me.

Mhen! I’m blushing

Brian’s phone buzzed again and he picked it

I’m sorry Brian, but my heart is kinda heavy, how do we help her , when was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Where are you?” Brian asked

At the hotel, still on look out for a good accommodation” Anthony replied

Why did you leave ?” Brian asked

I dislike to see that poor girl called Nancy” Anthony said and I feel bad again

Why do you care about her then? I hope you know I’m deeply in Love with her, I think it’s good that you stay far away from her , I will be able to have all the time with her, thanks for your decision” Brian said

Anthony kept mute for a while after which he spoke

Are you home?” Anthony asked

yes I am ” Brian replied and Anthony hung up

“You didn’t even answer his primary question and why did you have to tell him that I’m kidnapped” I requested

“My brother Loves you so much, he left cus he didn’t want quarrel between us, he knows I love you too but I miss Anthony.
I need to make him feel jealous so he can come back home . it’s his father’s house, why will he leave and we stay.
Secondly, the flower boys are to stay under the same roof according to the record label deal but he is disobeying that already.
It seems he cares for you but he doesn’t wanna accept it” Brian said and I sighed

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 66

After thirty minute, Antony walked in and was stunned to see me

“Thought you said she is kidnapped?” Anthony asked

“I did that so you can come, Anthony , please stay here with us, we need you, I know you want Nancy sacked in this house cus you thought she is the cause of the misunderstanding between us
Though I can’t sacrifice her for you cus I like her too and we will definitely date either you like it or not, but since you dislike her , why do you have problem with the two of us being so close?” Brian asked gently

“I’m not here for silly talks, It’s your choice . Donna is the one I Love and there is nothing anyone can do to that” Anthony said and walk closer to Brian

“Let me tell you something Brian, this Nancy standing here is a devil, don’t you see how ugly she is, she is trying to seduce us , now we are almost at the edge of having a misunderstanding which has never happened before.
If you Love yourself and you value our relationship, you will know that this Nancy is just a prostitute and a a devil too, let’s cooperate and speak to my mum to get her sacked.
Everything has being peaceful before she comes, as soon as she comes, everything starts taking a rough shape, think Brian” Anthony said and I just feel like dying

Me! Prostitute. Me! Devil. Me! Causing misunderstanding

Tears formed at the corner of my eye and I stared at Anthony’s handsome face

Why in the world did I have to fall in Love with Anthony? Why did I Love him so much? Even after this insult that made me feel worthless and feel like dying, I still feel like grabbing his cute body and hugging him so tight

Brian sighed and bowed

I watched aBrian and fear engulf me . Fear of the fact that Brian might begin to dislike me cus of what Anthony said and probably cooperate with Anthony to sack me as a baby sitter

“You called Nancy a devil and a prostitute, you called her poor and the cause of the misunderstanding happening between us . Well, I like her for who she is and not what she is” Brian said and walk closer to me

He pulled my rough body closer and made me lean on him.

“Anthony, this girl had never kiss and yet you call her a prostitute, now watch me give her , her first kiss” Brian said and brought his face closer to me

Did you think Anthony will stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy?