Flower Boy Episode 12

Flower Boy Episode 12

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( They heard me )

Nancy’s POV

“Beauty” I heard a familiar voice called behind me

I turned and I saw Larry, I watched him anticipating for what he wanted to stay

“Dr. Nicholas said you should come to his office” He reported

“Oh!” i thought for a while and tried to imagine what he might have called me for this time

I nodded and followed Larry

“But why are you always sent, like he could have sent any random student, why always you?” I questioned Larry on our way to Dr. Nicholad office

He smiled

“I’ll tell you later, did you notice I called you beauty and not Nancy?” He asked

“What about that please?” I asked

“I’m implying that you are so beautiful , you are the perfect girl any guy would have longed to be with ” he said

“Oh really?Thanks though” I said and concentrated on where we are heading to

“Are you gonna be free after school hours cus I want us to stroll around the school compound, gonna like to tell you some stuff about me and I will like to know you more too” Larry said

” huh? Well, it’s fine” I said

“I’m so glad right now, gonna come to ur class immediately after the bell rings ” He said

“But why?” I asked

“I just wanna know you more” He said and we finally get to Dr. Nicholas office

“Nancy” He called and Larry left

“Yes sir” I said and bowed

“Have your sit” He said and I obliged

“I’m threatened to expel you from this school, give me one single reason why I should not expel you” He said

I thought for a while

“I do not have any reason, but this is your school, no one can threaten you” I said

“It’s complicated than that” He said

I suddenly remembered a man holding my hands inside the plane, telling me to stay strong with tears poring from down his face, I kept hearing his words, I knew the man to be my dad.

I closed my eye gently

I wish what I’m remembering could continue but it didn’t

Who is that man telling me to stay strong , did he know that something evil will happen, I’m sure now that he is my dad, but why is he crying , what later happened to him

“Nancy!” I heard Dr. Nicholas voice and I opened my eye

“Are you alright?” He asked

“I need some time to rest sir” I said politely

“I won’t expel you and you should resume your job has a baby sitter” He said

“Oh really? Thanks so much sir” I said happily

He adjusted on his sit and I stood up. I thanked him and left

Who is threatening this man again this time, he is the owner of the school, he can do as he will.

I’m really happy that he did not expel me and now I’m gonna get the chance see Helen again.

I can’t wait to see Helen now

I jumped happily as I walked to the class

I entered the class calmly, after all, I’m the only lady in the class , I have to behave myself

I sat and I felt something hit my head. I turned and saw a folded paper that hit me on the floor.

I knew at once that a student must have used a rubber band as an arrow and slung a folded paper ball as arrow to me.

I ignored and faced front gain. I heard a series of silent laughter behind me but I ignored

I felt it twice on my head again, I turned to see who the h*ll was throwing me those paper balls.

I stood up and I saw them leaning at the back of the class pretending as if they were discussing where as, they were the one throwing the paper balls

I stood and walked towards them . They were four boys

“Why are you throwing paper balls at me?” I asked them

They turned to me squarely and surrounded me . They smirked and folded their arms

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 19

I rolled around wondering what they wanted to do to me, well it’s public, they wouldn’t do anything crazy

“Why surrounding me” I said still turning round at the boys

I saw one of them signal to the other by winking his eye, the boy he signaled too held me by my collar and suddenly tore my uniform from

I exclaimed in shock at my torn uniform, anyone could easily see my bra

Are they gonna rape me in broad day light? is that what they do for girls here ? Are they gonna strip me naked?

Thousands of questions ran across my heart, fear of what may happen engulf me

I wish that Patricia would enter right now and save me

A guy suddenly grab my hair and scattered it with his hand . He pulled my hair and I screamed painfully

He released his grip on my hair and laughed sarcastically at me

The whole class faced where I and those four bully boys were and instead of helping me , they were all laughing

The boys are not even speaking, they are just torturing me

One of them walked closer to me and held my chin , he squeezed it and I screamed roughly

It was so painful, this is not my first time in this class, why are they punishing me like this

One of them pushed me to the floor with full force and I fell , I backed to the floor and my whole body aches , I tried to stand up again, and the cruel boy pushed me again, I staggered back trying not to fall and I took many steps back before I finally fell at the lap of someone sitting and watching the show

My eyes were closed, I opened it in fear of what the boys may do to me and in pain of what they are doing for me

I knew I fell on somebody’s lap. I opened my eye slightly and I saw the face of someone staring at me, the expression on the face is neither sad nor happy. Neither is he feeling pity nor feeling cool with that was happening

His face was expressionless

I was looking at him and he was looking at me

I remembered all of a sudden that someone hugged me and pecked me on a cool and sunny day, I remembered many people present Like someone was doing birthday , I know at once that the person was me

Then I saw that same person holding my hand and cutting my birthday cake together with me, looks like he is my boyfriend but I’m not sure

Everything went blank again, what are all these things I’m remembering , maybe it will all make sense someday

But the guy I remembered hugging me and cutting cake with me is the same guy I fell into his lap now

I kept watching him and he kept watching me.

“Did you want to sleep on my lap?” He finally said

I held my torn uniform and tried to stand up

I saw those guys approaching me again.

The guy I fell into his lap stood up and put me behind me

“Why are you bullying her ?” He asked them

“Flower boy, stay out of this” one of them said

“And If I don’t?” Anthony asked

“Alright, we know you hate ladies, so just leave her and let’s deal with her” One of the bullies said

Anthony was the guy I fell into his lap, he is also the guy I remembered to be cutting cake with me and hugging me

He turned at me

“Why am I trying to save you?” He asked

I shook my head and bowed my head hoping that he will save me totally

“Can’t you speak?”he asked

How am I suppose to know why he helped me, he chose to help me , he should know why I choose to help me

” erm.. Cus … I do not know” I said

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 34

“Then I will allow them continuing dealing with you” Anthony said

“Cus you dislike ladies and insult me but you still have a soft spot for me ” I finally said hoping that what I said will go well with him

“You think I have a soft spot for you ? Is that why I’m saving you? it may be true but I did not like you” He said and turned to the boys

His last word hit me , of course , how do I expect the great flower boy to like someone like me

“Let her be” Flower boy said

“Please flower boy, don’t mind her” One of them said

“If you do not leave right now, I will expel you” Anthony said

“Oh! Alright” they said and turned to leave

“Come back here, what has she done or who sent you?” Anthony asked

“Just catching fun with her , no one sent us, she did nothing” One of them said and they left

Anthony faced me

“Soft spot” I heard him muttered and he sat down

“Thanks” I said and he raised his head looking at me like I’m a ghost

He kept staring at me, why in the world is he looking at me , but I really enjoyed it cus If I’m ugly, he can’t be looking at me , he is probably looking at me cus I’m beautiful

He stood up and held my wrist and led me out

Where is flower boy taking me too, is he angry cus his face does not even show any expression

I like his scent as he drew me closer , I was pretending to be afraid but inside of me , I’m the happiest person

Omg! Flower boy held my hand, I felt on top of the world

“Let him not leave me” I prayed gently in my heart

But where is he taking me too

I kept following him and we finally get to a large room, very beautiful

So a place like this is in this school, I’d never seen a room as beautiful as that

But what in the world do they do here?

I walked around the room after he has released his grip on my hand

I kept checking the golden chairs , tables , jugs and beautiful pictures pasted around the wall

“I didn’t bring you here for excursion” He said and sat

I turned back at him and wondered why he sat

He put a call through to someone and somebody came after few seconds

“Miss, you need to change, please follow me” The averagely old lady said

I followed her and she told me to bath first, I obliged gently .
After I’d bathed, I came out and I saw a new pair of uniform and other new school equipment that I’d being saving money to buy

I changed into a new uniform and the woman entered where I was cus all this time, she stayed at the entrance for me to finish dressing up

“You look pretty now , all those equipments are for you?” The woman said

“Me? ” I exclaimed and checked all those precious and quality equipments

“Thanks” I said

“Thank Flower boy, he gave it to you” The woman said and helped me package it well

“Oh! Flower boy? Alright” I said and closed my eye

I know this is a dream, let me just wake

I closed my eye hoping that I will wake up on my bed

“Excuse me miss” I heard the woman’s voice and I opened my eye

“Are you alright miss?” She asked

“I’m fine” I said and she led me to the room Anthony is

The woman made me appear before him. He took a glance at me and took a glass of wine from the table and sipped it in

I was hoping crazily like he would say something like I’m beautiful

If he mistakenly says that , I may faint now, too much blushing will make me faint

“You blocking my view please ” He said and I turned and realized that he was watching a television and I was blocking him

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 27

“I’m sorry” I said and bowed

I left his presence and stay in a corner of the room

The woman that helped me change to a new school unform had left

“Thanks for the equipment you gave me” I appreciated

“If you misplace any, you will buy another one ” He said

I thought he gave me , why will he tell me again that if I misplace any of it that I would buy it.

I can’t even afford the least of all these

He stood up and went out of the room , I waited inside the room for a while and I still didn’t see him return

I walked out of the room to search for where he could be, I couldn’t find him around

I kept searching for him till I was weary , I gave up and went to the class only for me to see him receiving the last lecture for the period

He has even gone to class while I stay there waiting for him

But why is he doing all this , he saved me and also helped me

Did he like me , no! Nancy think like a human being not like a fool

How can he like me

But why did he do that , why?

There is no one to answer, I entered the class and sat . I’m happy that teacher saw me enter when his lecture was going on but he didn’t make a fuss about it.

I listened to the man’s lecture and the bell for closing finally rang

“Which should I do first, go to meet Patricia? Wait for Larry that said he will come and pick me by closing hour or pick a race to Helen’s place cus I miss her so much

I was thinking of what to do when I heard a voice behind me

” I was informed you have resumed your babysitting job, we have no rehearsals today, so we going home now, let’s go together?” He said

It’s Anthony

Again, me! In the same car with the flower boys, the happiness leaping inside of me can make me run mad right now

I suddenly and totally forget about Patricia and Larry

I watched the flower boys left me and I quickly slung my bag pack to follow them

I took some steps and I heard a voice.

I turned

“Beauty” no one calls me beauty except Larry

“Hi Larry” I greeted as he approached

“So shall we?” He said referring to the agreement we made when we were going to Dr. Nicholas office

“I’m sorry Larry, next time” I said and watched his facial expression

He was sad and disappointed

I felt sorry for him but there is nothing that I can do

I left him and ran to catch up with the flower boys

They had just got to the car, they entered and the driver who opened the door of the car for me signalled for where I will sit

I sat

The driver went to his sit and drove off

Everywhere was silent like graveyard, the flower boys were not speaking or conversing

The driver was not playing any music

The silence was so horrible that I felt like breaking the silence by saying something

But I dare not, but are the flower boys this boring

“These flower boys are living such a boring life” I thought facing the tinted glass and watching the environments but I said it out unconsciously, audible enough for everyone in the car to hear

Jeez! Did I just say that out? It’s obvious they all heard me say that.

I’m done for, they will drop me from the car now and sack me again like before and probably expel me again

😢 Nancy why ?

Click to comment

Flower Boy Episode 33

Flower Boy Episode 33

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

(Brian , why do this for Nancy? )

Nancy’s POV

I narrated what I remembered to Anthony and everything went blank again. The expression on his face was filled with curiosity. I can see that he’s confused too.

Maybe I should not have said it , but I really didn’t have any choice, I’m sure of what I remembered and I can’t just help but tell him

Everywhere was quiet for a while, I’ve forgotten that we are still mourning the loss of eye of Bobby. I hope I didn’t spoil the atmosphere with my remembrance. What if what I said is arrant nonsense cus the way Anthony is looking at me, it’s Like I said rubbish

“Brother, I will not like you to believe what she just said , maybe she is just remembering images” Brian said and I turned at Brian sadly

“Oh! But what she said is true, I had that same past with Donna” Anthony said with a confused look

“I believe she is not Donna, the Donna we know is dead. She is only trying to play you brother” Scot said

“True, Anthony, like you always say, we can’t just trust anyone, we can’t forget the fact that she is a baby sitter and a stranger too who later become our friends, as much as I like Nancy, don’t be foolish to think that I trust her 100%.
So forget what she just said, no one ever survives a plane crash, she is staying in this house , so for all I know, she might have stumbled across something giving her this memories ” Brian said and I almost feel like crying

Why is Brian talking like this? It saddens me that Scot and Brian are trying everything possible to stop Anthony from believing I’m Donna

Yes I’m not Donna cus I’ve never remembered myself surviving a plane crash that is if it is possible to survive a plane crash. But why do I keep having this memories that keep dropping into my mind like rains

“It’s not just about what she said just now, she has the brown dot on her nose too, not only that, she cries and sings in the exact same way as Donna” Anthony said

“Anthony, few minutes ago, you were insulting me that I’m not smart, I can’t believe you are the one considering Nancy as Donna. You did not even like her and by the ways she is just trying to seduce us like you said.
Even though I’m not in support of us sacking her , I think we should be very careful of her plot, she is cuny ” Brian said and I just can’t believe my ears

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 27

Why is Brian talking this way? What is he trying to achieve by supporting what he was once against

“Anthony, I did not have much strength to talk cus of the horrible thing that happened to Bob, this girl here called Nancy needs to be sacked for real, I did not know where she is getting the memories from , but somebody close to you must have being betraying you and telling her ” Scot said

“Guys, I know what I’m doing, the two memories she narrated recently are memories of Donna and I alone, it’s impossible for any guy to know not even you guys ” Anthony said

“Anthony, be smart, ladies are very deceptive, don’t believe her. The Donna we know is dead.
Come to think of it , Donna’s face is different and have a brown dot on her nose .
If this girl called Nancy claimed to be Donna and maybe try to connive a lie that she got burnt and did a facial surgery, if her face was changed into another face , tell me why the brown dot will still be on her face” Brian said and I reasoned with it too

True, I can’t be Donna. I’m probably remembering and saying rubbish

“She might be Donna , I may not have prove but I guess she is Donna” Anthony said almost getting convinced that I’m Donna

“This is so bad right now, I can’t believe Anthony is almost getting confused already. Alright, let me stun you” Brian said and turned at me

Every eyes was on Brian

“Where is your phone ” Brian asked

“Inside my room” I replied

“Go and bring it” Brian said and I stood, went inside the room, took the phone and came back to hand it over to him

Brian clicked on whatever on the phone cus I can’t see what he is searching for

He handed the phone over to Anthony

“Watch those videos and see what I’m talking about” Brian requested

Anthony collected it and watch a number of videos and angrily threw the phone to the floor

“You daughter of a b*tch, so you tricking me” Anthony said angrily and yelled as he walks closer to me

I shook fretfully and I looked into Williams eye for help, but he just sat still without moving

“Where in the world did you see all those videos of Donna and I” Anthony asked with a beast-ful look

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 29

“Which video sir?” I asked innocently not having an idea of what he is talking about

Anthony angrily ran to the dinning table and opened a refrigerator that is there , he brought out a champaign and walked closer to me like he will smash the bottle on my neck

I stared at everyone’s eye for help but no one stood for me nor caution Anthony

Is he about to kill me now? What if he smash the bottle on my head, I may die. Omg!

“Williams” I called as Anthony approached me with the bottle

“None of you should come to her aid or I will be force to do something crazy to you all” Anthony threatened and opened the bottle

“Just when I was almost getting convinced that you are Donna, only for me to find out that you have saved videos of my memories with Donna on your phone, so you are a player for real” Anthony said and smirked

That was when I noticed that Brian has shown Anthony the videos of Anthony and a lady that Helen and I smuggled from Karen’s phone

How do I tell him that I got it from Karen’s phone . I dare not, Not even now that he’s angry

I watched as Anthony opened the bottle forcefully and poured the liquid substance on my face

The drink soaked my air and flow down my hair to my face and to my necks and other part of my body

“You ugly duckling, I said it, you are a prostitute. Yes! I may not be able to sack you but I can punish you, leave this house right now , it’s late already, I don’t care where you spend the night, go and sleep in the street or something , and you must not go to Williams house to sleep cus I’m calling someone now to guard his place from you.
You can come back here tomorrow morning, but for this night, sleep outside . That will be your first punishment for trying to play and trick a whole me, the popular flower boy, you must have gone crazy. Now get out” He yelled and I stood up

I kept looking at Brian and Williams and wondering they didn’t even make a move of helping me

“I can’t sleep in the street, please have mercy” I pleaded with tears pouring from my eyes

“I say get …Get out” He yelled and paused then yelled again

His loud voice made me shook and increase the fear inside of me , I ran outside the house.

ALSO READ:  [Story] End Time completed

I turned when I get to the compound of the house and I saw Anthony again come out of the house

“I say get out and leave this house , go and spend a night in the street you prostitute” Anthony said and walked towards me like a beast ready to devour me

I ran away cus I was no longer seeing Anthony this time around but a beast

I cried so hard as I get outside the house.

Why did Helen had to lure me into getting that video from Karen’s phone?
Why did Brian had to speak against me?
Why is Williams not doing anything to help me?
Am I bad for real?

I kept thinking and I kept walking towards the street. It’s a neat estate , There is just no where that I can sit recklessly, I will be challenged

I walk tiredly and finally get out of the estate , I kept walking aimlessly, then the rain started falling

I started running very hard trying to find safety cus I’m allergic to rain, I hardly breath inside the rain.

I saw a beautiful shed and I ran towards there. I’d entered before I realized that the boys there were gangsters who were busy smoking

“Sexy motherfucker ” One of them said and rubbed his private part like he is scratching it and walk closer to me

I shift back fretfully and I turned to run out of the shed and find another safety for myself but another muscular man who was putting on just a singlet and a boxer approach me from the back

Before I could understand what was happening , four men had surrounded me and the smoke from them is irritating me

I’m scared of what they may do to me

“Please don’t touch me please ” I pleaded

One of them stretched his hand towards my breast but someone grabbed it

“Leave her, she is mine” One of them said and walked closer to me.

The others respected the guy and left

The guy covered me with a sweat shirt and stood before me.
I couldn’t look at his face cus I was too scared too.

I hope he is not up to something too

“Look up” He said and I looked up

That was when I saw clearly who he is

“Omg! It’s you” I exclaimed happily

Guess who the person Nancy saw is

Flower Boy Episode 32

Flower Boy Episode 32

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Fate of Bob 😢 )

Anthony’s POV

I rushed towards Brian and pushed him slightly away from Nancy

“Brian, what’s wrong with you? Has this girl finally seduced you? This is exactly what I’m talking about. She is good at seducing people, be smart ” I said to Brian

“Sorry! Anthony, you need to know that it’s my choice and I’m absolutely responsible for my choice . I like Nancy and I won’t mind given her , her first kiss. It doesn’t matter what you call her , stop trying to interfere into our relationship please ” Brian said and I smirked

Never! I can’t stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy. I did not like her but I still feel jealous

I abruptly held Nancy in her wrist and led her to my room

I made her sit and I sat closer to her

“Young girl, what have you done to my brother? Why is he lusting after you?” I asked

“I’m sorry” She said softly

“Sorry! Sorry for what ? I’m asking a simple question here. What have you done to Brian?” I asked

“I did nothing Sir” She replied

“You obviously did something , you liked him right?” I asked

“Yes I do” She replied and I kept mute for a while cus I was more than jealous

She likes Brian for real, anyways, who cares.

Nevertheless, I still didn’t know what to say

The silence between us was getting horrible

“Hey, I want you to drop any feelings you have for Brian, he is not your type” I warned

“I’m not having feelings for him, I just like him like a friend” She replied

“Like a friend? Yet you hug? Like a friend? And he almost give you your first kiss, listen to me carefully, stay away from Brian” I warned again

“Why Sir?” She questioned

“Who are you to question me, In fact, it’s an order now, stay away from Brian, you will soon leave this house anyways ” I said and she kept her head lowered without saying any word

“You can leave” I commanded and she stood and left.

That reminds me, I need to discuss an issue with Brian and Scot.

I stepped down to meet Brian

I saw him sitting and I sat at a chair opposite him

“We got an invitation recently to sing at B.A.A Best awarding artiste. ” I said

“And did you think we should go? We went there last year and sang too and they didn’t give us any award. Why should they keep inviting us when they know that we did not deserve any award” Brian said

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 24

“I think their has always being partiality, the coordinators are big men and according to rumours, artiste actually pay huge sum of money to be awarded” I replied

“They are not worthy of trust then, anyways, it’s always fun, so what’s the plan ?” Brian asked

“Bob is suppose to be the one handling this but their ambassador said he has being trying to reach Bob recently but he can’t. So I suggest we make the plan ourselves” I said

“Okay, what are the necessary information?” Brian asked

“Where is Scot? ” I asked

“He will join us soon” Brian replied “just go ahead , I’ll relay all what we discuss to him” Brian said

“Alright. We are getting on stage by 2:am to 2:30 am. We are to sing our first debut and if the judges are impressed , we might take the lead in the show” I explained

“That shouldn’t be a problem, we will put in our best, but I have a suggestion, let’s bring Nancy to join us on stage and sing the same song , her feminine voice might help us take lead ” Brian said

“True, cus those that take lead in previous years has always being both gender, just that I don’t feel comfortable around that poor girl” I said

“Let’s manage her , I’ll employ someone to start working on her skin so she can look gorgeous and perfect for the show that day. I’ll teach her all necessary things she needs to know too” Brian said and I watched without giving a reply

I adjusted on the chair thinking and feeling damn jealous of how Brian and Nancy are getting closer this days, nevertheless, I can’t express my feelings, not as if I like her anyways. She is just a prostitute trying to seduce me and it will never work cus Donna owns my heart. She may be dead but her Love remains in me forever

“We have another issue” I said

“Tell me” Brian requested

“Many record labels are coming around, universe record label is coming too, and you know that the owner is the father of Karen and I’m sure they will do everything possible to take a lead in the show” I said

“We do not need to mind that. Let’s just put in our best. I’m sure Karen herself will be among the artiste representing her dad’s record label at the stage that day

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 13

” certainly ” I said and exhaled

I heard some steps of people entered the room. I turned and I saw Scot, Bob and one other man

I was puzzled wondering where they were coming from . Brian stood up nervously to meet them

“I’m happy ya’all escaped” Brian said but pressed his eye on bob’s face

I stood up also in a bit to satisfy my curiosity

I noticed that it seems Bob is blind

“What happened to Bob in the eyes?” Brian asked while Scot and Williams maintained a very sad look

They didn’t reply, instead they helped Bob to sit

Everyone sat including me

“What happened over there? How did Bob get blind?” Brian asked

“After you left, the assassins became many than we expected, they filled every room. Williams and Bob were disguised as assassin already but they were not standing together so that the others will not be suspicious.
I had disguised as one of the assassin too, nobody knows who but everyone recognizes Bob, remember he use to be a very close pal of Romeo, so he is well respected and known.

He was fished out and brought inside the compound of the house. The assassins including us surrounded Bob

After a while, the leader himself came . He was dressing like a Mexican priest with a Mexican hat on his head . He called Bob a betrayal and decides to teach him a lesson

He said he has a tracker on Bob and that he is tracing his movement and a mic in the corner of his teeth that makes him listen to whatever Bob said

He said he heard all that Bob said to someone about working for him cus he is forced and how he will liase with the person to bring him down

He claimed that none of the assassin can ever be smarter than he is . He then ordered for one of the assassin to bring in a knife and some hot coal tar

The knife was placed inside the hot coal tar till it became red. And right before our eyes , Bob’s two eye were removed

We dare not do anything foolish at that moment cus we might suffer the same fate and ruin everything

He warned all other assassins to be careful and not even think of betraying him cus they will definitely suffer the same fate

ALSO READ:  [Story]O.G.B.A.N.J.E (The Child of Thunder) Chapter 11

He then ordered that Bob be thrown outside the house since he is useless. And he walked inside.

After the assassins had dispersed and everything is settled, we flew the fence over and saw Bob staggering around blindly and that was how we helped him home” Scot said and Brian quickly went to sit behind Bob

“Bob” Brian called almost crying

I did not have the full idea of what is going on, nevertheless, I know now that Bob eye was removed by an evil man

Sadness engulfed us all like cloud as we all watch our manager blind. He has being our manager for many years and now he’s blind

Brian lowered his head sadly. Scot’s eye was red while I was not showing any expression , I just feel so sad for Bob

“Scot, call Nancy” Brian ordered and Scot stood to call Nancy in her room

She came around and hugged the only man I can’t recognize there

Who could that man be to her? Nancy noticed that everyone was sad and she looked at Brian for an explanation

Brian explained all that happened to Bob and how he became blind

Nancy went closer to Bob and held him by his trouser , she cried so hard and sniffed

Tears rolled from my eyes as I saw Nancy crying cus she cries in the exact same way Donna cries

If she is mastering everything about Donna, she can’t master the way she cry of course, maybe Donna is a twin cus this is just too much

Nancy stopped crying suddenly and placed her right hand on her forehead

She turned at me and was staring at my face. I wondered why?

“We were together at the cinema one day watching Acrimony to be precise , you told me to kiss you during the middle of our conversation but I refused and pecked you instead. You brought out a pink flower with beautiful petals and handed it over to me, I collected it and sniffed it in , then I use it to rub you on your nose. I didn’t know that you are allergic to smell from flowers cus you started coughing cus you feel irritated” Nancy said

Flower Boy Episode 31

Flower Boy Episode 31

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Stand and watch him give Donna her first kiss)

Nancy’s POV

They approached us handcuffed all of us and dragged us into a very dark room, we were smuggled into the very dark and tiny place.

We can hardly breathe nor see

After which they closed the dark cell on us and left.

We all kept quiet while trying to find a comfortable sitting position.

“What are we gonna do now?” I asked

“Just relax” Scot said and I wondered why he said that

“I think it’s the leader of those assassin that keep us here” I said

“Nancy, please keep quiet” Brian said and I kept mute

I watched as Brian stood and began to loosen the handcuff of everyone including mine

“How did you do that?” I asked curiously

“We have a spy here , he smuggled the key into my hand while they were all pushing us here . We can’t be so foolish to come into the enemy’s territory without having an ambassador there” Brian said and I reasoned with him.

After he had loosen us all, he sat down back

“Now guys, we have to be very smart so we can get out of here safely. Firstly, who knows the name of this enemy?” Brian asked

“His name is Romeo, I know him very well” Bob replied

“Good, I guess you have some information’s that might be of help in taking him down ” Brian said

“Just ask me anything” Bob said

“I’m wondering why this man kept us all here instead of killing us” Williams said

“He knows it will be impossible for us to leave , now guys, be smart ” Brian said and opened the door of the husky cell.

He opened the cell and peeped out, he brought his head back

“There is light everywhere , I still have my knives with me so we should be able to take them down easily ” Brian said

“Bob, you go with williams. Go towards the left and take down two of the assassins silently. Don’t walk hand in hand. Let someone focus to the front while another focus to the back.
Give yourself a distance, after taking two assassins down. Disguise as their assassin and keep patrolling around.
Don’t shoot, don’t do anything, just keep pretending like you are one of them until I send you order ” Bran said and Williams and Bob nodded

He opened the door and Williams and Bob crawled out

“Guys, this is a very dangerous task, I do not want to loose anyone, so we need to be extremely smart” Brian said and brought out a knive from his hair. He handed over the knife over to me.

He pulled off his cloth and turned his back at me.

“Use that knife to pierce me at the back” He said

“What! Am I crazy? Why will I Peirce you?” I asked

“Nancy, I do not have time, do that quick” He said with a serious tone

What kind of stuff is this

I dropped the knife

“I’m sorry , I can’t” I said and Scot took the knife from the floor and pierced Brian’s back with it. Blood was rolling down and I feel like fainting at the sight of the blood

I just didn’t get why Brian will tell anyone to pierce his beautiful back

ALSO READ:  Pulling Her HEARTSTRINGS Episode 36

“Done” Scot said

“Lay her down and rub her mouth with the blood ” Brian said

“What!”I exclaimed not having an understanding of what was going on

Scot pushed me down gently and made me lay on the bare floor, he rubbed his hand on the blood streaming from Bran’s back and rubbed it on my mouth

My mouth was designed with blood and my neck was stained with blood too

Brian wore back his cloth and turned to me

Won’t that back be hurting him? I’m really scared of how he will be feeling right now cus he has not treated the wound

” Nancy, this is not the time for joke, whatever we are doing here has a reason, so just do all what I want you to do” Brian said sternly and I nodded

“Good. You gonna go outside now and take just six steps , then u will fall and pretend like someone that died, is that understood?” He asked and I nodded

“Don’t ever open your eyes , no matter what anyone tries to do with you” He said and I nodded

He took his knife and tore some part of my clothes , my clothes now looks like rag

“Go Nancy” Brian commanded and I nodded

I was scared to the gut and opened the door of the cell we are

I turned my head at them abruptly

“Am I to go left or right?” I asked

“Right” Brian replied and I walked out

I took six steps and I saw three men with heavy guns patrolling around

They saw me as I took the six steps, before they stared wondering what was happening, I’d fallen.

I heard steps coming closer to me then I heard sounds of pain and everywhere was silent again

It seems some body were beside me and one even lay his head on my leg.

It seems somebody took them down

I think I will have to disobey Brian, I need to know what is going on.

I opened my eye and I saw three men fallen with knives stuck to their bodies

That was when it dawn on me that Brian killed them when they approached me

I closed my eye and still pretended like someone that faints

“Something is wrong, blow the whistle now” I heard a man say. Then I heard a loud whistle

“We are doomed today, all of them will come for us now” I lay on the floor and maintained a closed eye

I started hearing gun shots , My heart was beating very fast but I wasn’t moving, anyone would have thought that I had died considering the fact that I’m on the floor with three dead bodies and blood in my mouth

“She is dead” I heard a man say and i heard few steps walk beside me

“None of them are in the cell, how did they manage to get out” One of the men said

Then I heard the sound of two men fell. A leg walked closer to me and pulled me up. I forgot Brian’s rule instantly and opened my eye

Oh! Thank goodness, it’s brian

“Time to leave ” Brian said and held me by my wrist, we ran like we were being chased through the same hall way

“We can’t step down, we will need to jump this place over , there are hundreds of them downstairs, now jump” He said and my heart beat faster than a working machine

ALSO READ:  [Story]O.G.B.A.N.J.E (The Child of Thunder) Chapter 11

My mouth dropped and I imagined how I will jump over

“You can do it” Brian said and I heard gun shot behind us

Jeez! They are almost catching up on us. I forgot about my capacity to jump and Jumped over

Wao! I can’t believe I jump over. But I fell to the floor.

Brian had jumped over too. He led me towards a rough road. We chattered a random cab and it drove us home

We finally arrived home. Brian and I walked inside and sat tiredly

Brian kept exhaling

“That was so close” I said looking directly into his face

But he was breathing heavily instead , he didn’t reply me

“Are we safe here ?” I asked

“Yes dear, this is our territory, they now know who we are, they dare not charge at us abruptly again, they are probably thinking that we work for King cus all the tactics we use are those I learnt when I was working with King” He said and brought out his phone

He put a call through to someone

“Brian, where are the rest? ” I asked

“Scot will handle it, don’t worry, you are their primary target, they will spend more energy looking for you than the rest, so making you escape is the first and basic thing we need to do” Brian said to me

Hello Anthony” Brian said into the phone

The phone is on loud speaker so I heard the conversation

Brother, how have you being?” Anthony asked

Not fine, I’m totally destabilised , Nancy had being kidnapped ” He said

It’s none of my business. ” Anthony said

Oh sorry, just feel like telling you” Brian said and hung up

I feel bad cus of what Anthony said on phone, so he doesn’t really care if I’m kidnapped or not

Brian’s phone buzzed and he picked it up

Who kidnapped her? What has she done? When was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Thought you said it’s none of your business, bye” Brian said and hung up

I’m happy right now, he called back to ask of me.

Mhen! I’m blushing

Brian’s phone buzzed again and he picked it

I’m sorry Brian, but my heart is kinda heavy, how do we help her , when was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Where are you?” Brian asked

At the hotel, still on look out for a good accommodation” Anthony replied

Why did you leave ?” Brian asked

I dislike to see that poor girl called Nancy” Anthony said and I feel bad again

Why do you care about her then? I hope you know I’m deeply in Love with her, I think it’s good that you stay far away from her , I will be able to have all the time with her, thanks for your decision” Brian said

Anthony kept mute for a while after which he spoke

Are you home?” Anthony asked

yes I am ” Brian replied and Anthony hung up

“You didn’t even answer his primary question and why did you have to tell him that I’m kidnapped” I requested

“My brother Loves you so much, he left cus he didn’t want quarrel between us, he knows I love you too but I miss Anthony.
I need to make him feel jealous so he can come back home . it’s his father’s house, why will he leave and we stay.
Secondly, the flower boys are to stay under the same roof according to the record label deal but he is disobeying that already.
It seems he cares for you but he doesn’t wanna accept it” Brian said and I sighed

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 27

After thirty minute, Antony walked in and was stunned to see me

“Thought you said she is kidnapped?” Anthony asked

“I did that so you can come, Anthony , please stay here with us, we need you, I know you want Nancy sacked in this house cus you thought she is the cause of the misunderstanding between us
Though I can’t sacrifice her for you cus I like her too and we will definitely date either you like it or not, but since you dislike her , why do you have problem with the two of us being so close?” Brian asked gently

“I’m not here for silly talks, It’s your choice . Donna is the one I Love and there is nothing anyone can do to that” Anthony said and walk closer to Brian

“Let me tell you something Brian, this Nancy standing here is a devil, don’t you see how ugly she is, she is trying to seduce us , now we are almost at the edge of having a misunderstanding which has never happened before.
If you Love yourself and you value our relationship, you will know that this Nancy is just a prostitute and a a devil too, let’s cooperate and speak to my mum to get her sacked.
Everything has being peaceful before she comes, as soon as she comes, everything starts taking a rough shape, think Brian” Anthony said and I just feel like dying

Me! Prostitute. Me! Devil. Me! Causing misunderstanding

Tears formed at the corner of my eye and I stared at Anthony’s handsome face

Why in the world did I have to fall in Love with Anthony? Why did I Love him so much? Even after this insult that made me feel worthless and feel like dying, I still feel like grabbing his cute body and hugging him so tight

Brian sighed and bowed

I watched aBrian and fear engulf me . Fear of the fact that Brian might begin to dislike me cus of what Anthony said and probably cooperate with Anthony to sack me as a baby sitter

“You called Nancy a devil and a prostitute, you called her poor and the cause of the misunderstanding happening between us . Well, I like her for who she is and not what she is” Brian said and walk closer to me

He pulled my rough body closer and made me lean on him.

“Anthony, this girl had never kiss and yet you call her a prostitute, now watch me give her , her first kiss” Brian said and brought his face closer to me

Did you think Anthony will stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy?