Flower Boy Episode 27

Flower Boy Episode 27

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

(Bob meets Brian )

Anthony’s POV

I entered my room sluggishly cus I’m sad. I didn’t know why, but seeing Brian with Nancy creates some sort of discomfort around me

I can’t explain what is going on with me.

I stepped down to the kitchen to serve myself an alcoholic drink . The sadness in my heart is far beyond my imaginations

I entered my room and gulped in the drink , I’m loosing control of myself now and I can’t help it.

Donna, the Love I have for you is permanent, nothing can ever make me betray you even though you are dead. But I’m scared , I’m tempted with this stupid feeling I’m having

You are the Love of my life but this girl called Nancy seems to be getting into my head. She even tried to trick me with her memory

I’ll try and fight this feelings off cus I do not ever want to fall in Love with another lady not to even talk of a common baby sitter

I drank myself to stupor till I lost awareness of my environment

I did not know if I slept off but by the time I came back to my sense , I’d already noticed that I’d vomited to the floor

What the hell is wrong with me? I think I just need to brace myself up. Never! Never in this life will I ever fall in Love with that girl called Nancy

I will make sure I did not ever fall in Love with anyone. Donna is all I wanna keep thinking about.

I cleaned the vomit

I played a music on my media player and force myself to dance, I was trying everything possible to get rid of the stupid feelings I’m having for the poor babysitter

The more I dance, the more I felt more jealous that Nancy is in Brian’s room

My head is sparking lights and I felt like barging into the room to disrupt them. I just didn’t want then close.

Won’t the two of them think something is wrong with me? First, I separated them when they were hugging yet I claim not to like Nancy

Of course I didn’t, but why do I have to separate them? Why am I getting jealous ?

I stopped dancing and stood akimbo.

I bowed my head thinking deeply with a heavy heart

I took my phone and opened a game application, I started playing my favorite game to see if I will forget about the feelings I’m having towards Nancy

😢 But the more I played, the more I feel sad cus the terrible feeling I’m having towards Nancy is making me feel like I’m betraying Donna

I need to help myself now.

I ended the game and dialed my doctor’s number

The doctor picked at my first call

Hi Doctor” I greeted

Flower boy, how are you doing?” He asked

I’m not fine sir and I need a serious advice , If I’m having some sort of unwanted feelings to a girl, what could be the cause and how can I stop it cus it’s happening to me presently” I said

ALSO READ:  Just me (Me against the world) Chapter 10

Oh! Well, the feeling is a result of what your heart wanted, what your soul long for but your body denies it. However, if you did not want it, the only way is to stay far away from the person, stop seeing her daily , block her on all mediums of chatting and exchanging of conversations, after a week of trying this, call me and let me know the result ” The doctor said

The girl is living in my house, do u mean I should leave this house for her or better still , tell her to leave this house for me?” I asked

Yes , if you are in the same class at school, change her class so you can stop seeing her ” he said

Alright, thanks” I said and hung up

Humn, that is gonna be a nice idea now.

I think I need to execute that plan immediately before this terrible feeling gets out of hand

Dad shouldn’t have issues with me sacking her from here but mum was angry the last time I sacked her.

I think I need to speak to mum.
I put a call through to mum and she picked at the first ring

Anthony, how are you?” She asked

Not fine mum, the girl you employed is seducing all of us here, you know we don’t like ladies but we have suddenly started liking her and that has brought about misunderstandings between my brothers and I” I reported

What did you want ?” She asked

I wanna sack her but I need permission from you” I said

You wanna sack her? I do not give you the permission to sack her. I employed her and please don’t threaten her cus I won’t like it if she reports to me” She said

Mum ” I called

Goodbye son” She said

Mum , hold on! If you did not allow me sack her, that implies that you telling me to leave this house cus either of us must leave ” I threatened

‘must’ . Well, since it’s a must that either of you must leave, I suggest you do what you want but she is not leaving, she is staying in the house, make your choice” My mum said and hung up

Oh really? So mum is indirectly telling me to leave this house. Good ! I’ll leave and I’m leaving this night

I can’t allow myself to be seduced by a common babysitter . I packed my luggage and went out.

I took one of the cars in the compound and drove out.

I settled at an hotel. I arranged my clothes. I’m just gonna be staying here for a while till I get an accommodation

I went to the bathroom and shower

I rehearsed some songs and slept off

Bob’s POV

I was dragged out from the cell that Romeo’s body guard had kept me

I was brought before Romeo , I stood before him and bowed my head

“Bob” He called while I maintained my bowed head

“My suspicion was right, did you really wanna kill me cus you have being loyal to me for years?” He asked

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 25

“Boss, I was weak then, I wanted to bring out my gun truly and follow you, I did not have any negative intentions but the bodyguards suddenly misunderstood my acts and punished me” I reported

“I keep my eyes on everyone and I’m good at detecting what is in the heart of men. Bob, tell me, are you in Love with Nancy?” He asked

“Boss, let’s not talk about that, Nancy has escaped, how did anyone know, who could be the betrayal among us?” I asked and ignored his question

He sat down and smirked. He looked straight into my face and kept smirking

“I’ll find who the betrayer is, answer my question”He requested

” yes boss, I can not lie, nevertheless, I will do anything you tell me to do” I said

“Interesting, you know it’s a taboo for an assassin to fall in Love, why did you?” He asked

“It’s a feeling I can’t explain, it’s beyond me boss” I said

“Now you have a weakness, the enemy can easily get you trapped with this, Love is an impossible occurrence for an assassin yet you break the rules” He said

“I’m sorry boss” I apologized

“We are killing your weakness this night and you are doing that” He said

“sir, that is not a problem, but we need to know who the betrayal is among us, the first time we attacked Nancy, we were defeated. We kidnapped her , she escaped” I said

“Who else would I suspect if not you” Romeo said

I arched my brow

“Boss, how could you think that way , I was even injured ” I said

“I’m smarter than that, that might be a planned work for all I care” Romeo said

My face dropped cus it’s obvious that Romeo is now suspecting me , I’m not safe anymore now

“Anyways, kill Nancy before twenty four hours or you die before twenty four hours, the choice is yours” He said and stood up

He walked inside and I was shocked at what he said

So I’m to choose between my life or Nancy’s life. I Love Nancy so much but who in his right senses will choose another person’s life over is

I walked out and decided to kill Nancy once and for all if that will make me live and make Romeo trust me again

I stepped out while thinking deeply on who could be helping Nancy. I just didn’t know who the person could be

Is William really dead? I think I need to confirm if he is dead or not , he might be the one protecting Nancy

Where should I go first? To William’s place or to Nancy’s place.

Since I’ll be going alone, I think I need to go to Anthony’s house as the flower boy’s manager and not an assassin this time and speak to Nancy first, maybe I can get some information’s from her

I drove straight to Anthony’s house and entered the house , Nancy was sitting in the living room with Helen

I joined them, Nancy greeted me . Helen greeted me and walked inside leaving Nancy and I alone in the sitting room

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 18

“It’s quiet late, did you come to see any of the flower boys?” She asked

“Not at all, I came to see you” I replied

“Oh! Alright” she said

“Nancy, I was informed that you were kidnapped recently , who helped you?” I asked

“I did, how did you know?” a voice said from behind and I turned

It’s Brian

He joined Nancy and I and sat with us

“Erm…that, I actually” I stuttered

“How did you know? Did you work for them ?” He asked

“Who?” I replied

“Romeo, the assassin. I found out who he is already, answer my question , did you work for him?” He asked

I’m doomed, whatever answer I give will still make him suspect, but how can he be the one helping Nancy. He is fragile and not too strong for that

I stylishly touched my gun and quickly brought it out and pointed it at Brian

He has casted me already and he may expose me, since he can’t fight, I can easily take him down

“Ha ha ha” Brian laughed and sat comfortably

“I got my answer already, but we trust you, why did you want to kill Nancy? What has the poor girl done?” He asked confidently

“I didn’t know what is giving you boldness, I’m not ready to reply you, cooperate now or I will be force to do what you did not like” I said

“Oh really? What I did not like, what could that me, like killing me right?” He said and laughed

“Drop your gun” A voice said from behind

I turned to see who it was and I saw Scot pointing a gun at me

Before I could know what was happening, Brian had kicked the gun away from me and kicked me in the chest making me fall to the ground roughly

Brian and Scot walked closer to me and watched me lay fretfully on the floor

“Please don’t be angry, I Love Nancy too , I didn’t want to kill her but Romeo said I either kill her or I die” I said

Brian stretched his palm to me. I held it and he pulled me up

He escorted me to sit

“How did you end up working with Romeo and what has Nancy done?” Brian asked

I truthfully explained all I know to Brian, Scot and Nancy who were listening to me

“Good. Time to take Romeo down, keep pretending like you working for him while I work on getting more information about Nancy” Brian said

I stood and walked to him.

We shook hands and I left

I never know Brian is so skilled in fighting in all my years of being the flower boy’s manager

I drove away and went to my house. I stepped inside and what I saw shocked me

Jeez! I’m dead

Click to comment

Siren The Beautiful Killer Chapter 2

Siren The Beautiful Killer Chapter 2

Written By Zeeman

If you miss any episode click HERE

I got to the living room and met everyone of them seated.
They turned and let out a little gasp as they saw me.

“Who’s this? Is this Mia?” Robbie asked and i laughed.
The rest smiled .. except Carla and boss.
Boss is known for rarely smiling but Carla,i don’t know what the hell is wrong with her.

“I’m done boss” I bowed and he stood up.
“You have to use a silencer, Mr Padgett has some bodyguards who might barge into the room the moment they hear the gunshot. I know you’re capable of killing them all even if they barge into the room but then…we gotta be on a safe side” He said.

“Okay boss” I said, ignoring Joel’s piercing look.
“You can leave now and drive fast,you gotta be there before the real slut arrives. Make use of the red car,Robbie has loaded it with everything you’ll need” He said and threw the car key to me.
I caught it immediately.
“Okay boss” I said and headed to the door.

I opened the door and smiled before stepping out.
I get excited when I’m about to go kill.

I walked towards the neat looking red car.
I unlocked it and got behind the wheels.
The gate opened automatically and i drove out…
I drove past three estates before finally getting on the road… Our house is so hidden and very difficult to locate and i love it that way. It makes us feel safe.

I increased the car speed and in minutes i’ve gotten halfway.

“D.A hotel” I muttered and glanced at the silencer.
I should just get there already..

I parked a street before the hotel,i tucked the silencer inside my waist band before getting down from the car.
I locked it and threw the key in my purse.

I walked farther before boarding a cab.
“D.A hotel” I said and closed the cab door.
The cabman looked surprised.
“Ma’am,the hotel is just a street away” He said.
“Like I’m not gonna pay you your money” I shot him a glare.
“Ohh..” He smiled and turned on the ignition and started driving away.

I sighed…if only this man know he’s in the cab with the infamous New York assassin,i bet he’s just gonna jump out.
I rested my head and breathed in.
The silencer felt cold against my stomach.

“We’re there already ma’am” The cab man said stopping in front of D.A hotel.
I glanced up and noticed how big the hotel is,it’s more beautiful than in pictures.
I opened my purse and dropped some dollar bills on the backseat before alighting from the cab.
“Thanks ma’am” The cabman said happily before driving away.

I adjusted my mini gown and held my purse tightly.

Dusk is setting in.

I walked towards the large steel gate,the gatekeepers paved way for me to go in and i did.
I took my time in surveying the building,i might want to escape through one of the windows.

I got to the reception.

“Hi” I said to the young ladies behind the desk.
“Hello,you’re welcome to D.A Hotel and Suite ” They chorused.
“Thank you” I let out a fake sweet smile.
“Do you want a room?”
“Nah,I’m Allysia Scott.” I said, that’s actually the name of the expected prostitute.
“Ohh..Allysia Scott,the lady Mr Padgett is expecting?”
“Yeah” I smiled.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 18

“Okay,hold on. I have to tell him you’re here” She said and punched some numbers into the landline.
I continued my survey as i watched her make the call.

“He said you can come in,but i guess he was surprised you came earlier than the time you both agreed” She said.
“Ohh..Yeah” I smiled.
“Suite 58”
“Okay thanks” I said and started walking towards the lift.
“You look beautiful though” They chorused after me.
“Thank youu” i said.
I walked out of the lift and started approaching suite 58 when i saw ten bodyguards standing by the door.
Wow!
They look mean though but they didn’t scare as much as a hair on my head.
I can deal with everyone of them in minutes.

I walked towards the door…
“Hi,I’m Allysia Scott” I said to them.
“Your ID card” one of them asked.
Wow! They really mean business.

“You expect me to bring my ID card here,am i gonna use my ID card to fuck! Mr Padgett?” I asked slowly.
“I’m sorry but we’ll have to search you and also your purse” One of them said.
“You mean,you’re gonna search me? You’re gonna touch my body? I can’t allow that” I said.

“Of course, we will not be the one to search you. Susan” He called and a lady appeared, she’s clad in a black suit, looking huge like most of the bodyguards,i can tell she’s a bit pretty even tho she was putting on shades. Her blonde hair is packed in a ponytail.
“Search her” a bodyguard said to her and she nodded.
“Really?” I asked,my anger brewing.

I was starting to think on how to deal with everyone of them when a deep voice stopped me.

“Let her in” Mr Padgett said from the room.
The bodyguards paved way immediately and i walked in after sending each of them a glare.
I closed the door behind me and smiled seductively at the Man who was half naked on the nice looking bed holding a glass cup of wine.

I glanced round the suite and it was extraordinarilybeautiful.

“Oh..I never knew Allysia Scott will be this beautiful” He smiled and sat up.
He picked the remote control and switched off the TV.
“Hi Mr Padgett” I said, walking closer to him.
“Allysia,i can’t wait to have you” He licked his lips.

Ew! so disgusting.

I dropped my purse and sat beside him.
“Shift closer to me baby girl” He said and i did.
He carresed my face and I had to use a smile to cover my irritated face.
“The picture that was sent to me was totally different from what I’m seeing” He said about to touch my boobs.

Geez!

I cleared my throat and shifted away in the process.
“The picture that was sent to you was when i was younger” I said.
“I thought as much” He said.

“Why would your bodyguards treat me that way? Aren’t they aware of my coming?” I asked, faking an angry face.
“I’m so sorry dear” He pleaded, drawing me closer again.
I inhaled a sharp breath when his palm finally landed on my left boob.
I didn’t shift away this time.

ALSO READ:  THE MISTAKES OF MY PARENTS EPISODE 14

“You should call one of them and tell him he must allow me leave without questioning” I said.
“Okay. Matthew” He called.
“Yes boss” Matthew rushed in.
“Must you search everyone that come looking for me. Weren’t you aware that i was expecting her. This is Allysia Scott” Mr Padgett,a bit of anger in his voice.

I smiled inwardly.

“I’m sorry sir” He bowed.
“Good,you mustn’t let that happen when she’s leaving okay?”
“Okay Sir” He said.
“You can leave” He said and the so called Matthew left.

“I wasn’t expecting you this early,i should have told them to allow you in without questioning. I was surprised when i was called that you’ve arrived” Mr Padgett said and i smiled.
“I couldn’t wait to get down with you” I licked my lips and stood up.

“I hope the CCTV in here has been blocked” I said,even though i know Robbie has hacked all the CCTV in this hotel before i came in.
“Of course,i personally ordered them to block this suite’s”
“Good” I muttered.
I unzipped my gown and slowly pulled it down to my waist.
“Oh..my” He gasped. ” let me see more baby” He smiled.
If i should pull this gown further,then I’m gonna reveal the silencer.

“You know what?” I asked.
“What?”
“Keep your eyes close and open it when i tell you to” I said.
“Okay” He grinned and foolishly closed his eyes.

I brought out the gun and pointed it at him.

“So sad, you’ll be closing your eyes to hell” i said.
“Huh!” He exclaimed, about opening his eyes when i pulled the trigger.
I shot him thrice in the chest,his eyes snapped opened and he stared at me in agony, blood gushed out from his chest and his open eyes didn’t last a minute before closing itself,he stopped breathing and then i knew he was gone.

I laughed and tucked the gun back in my waist band,i pulled on my gown and zipped it.
I glanced at the wall clock and decided to wait for some minutes.
I sat beside Mr Padgett still body,grabbed the remote control and switched on the TV.
“Time to leave” I muttered and stood up from the bed.

I grabbed my purse and buckled my sandals tightly before walking to the door.
I turned back and glanced at Mr Padgett’s body
‘Rest in pieces’ I said inwardly before opening the door.

I stepped out and met the bodyguards there.
“Mr Padgett said he doesn’t want to be disturbed for now,none of you should go in” I said before walking away.

“Goodbye Allysia” the ladies said to me when i got to the reception.
“Bye” I waved before walking out of the hotel and into the compound.
It’s getting dark though..
I was almost at the gate when i saw the real Allysia Scott approaching.

Wow!
I better get out of here fast.

She spared me some glances as she walked past me.
The security guard opened the gate and i stepped out.

I quickly raced to the next street where my car is parked.
I brought out the car key from my purse and unlocked the car.
I got in, closed the door a and removed the silencer from my waist band.
I turned on the ignition and started driving away.
I took a shorter route.

ALSO READ:  [Story] O.G.B.A.N.J.E (The Child of Thunder) Chapter 23

Another mission accomplished…

I stepped down from the car and smiled.
I removed my wig as i started walking into the house.

The door already opened before i could open it myself.
Joel appeared and ushered me in. I returned his smiled.

He closed the door behind us and i walked to the living room, everyone was present, obviously waiting for me.
I bowed before boss who raised up his head from the bullets he was arranging.
“Mia,i don’t need to ask you how it went,you always accomplish your mission” He said and i smiled.
“Mr Padgett is already long gone” I said.
“Good job Mia” He said.
“Thanks boss” I bowed a little.

“I’ve restored the hotel’s CCTV” Robbie said,operating his computer.
Boss nodded.
“Good job Mia” Anne and Joel chorused as i sat down.
“Thanks” I smiled.
“When will i be sent on a mission boss?” Carla asked.
“Soon, but you have to promise you won’t miss the target again this time” Boss said.
“I won’t boss,i promise” Carla said happily.

Carla missed the target on two different missions and boss has refused to allow her go on any other mission since then. I just hope she won’t blow up this upcoming mission too.

“I already prepared dinner,others have eaten but i was waiting for you” Joel whispered to me.
“Ohh,I’ll just go freshen up then” I said and was about standing.

“The news is out already” Robbie said and turned his laptop to us.

☄️ MR PADGETT, THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDER BAILOTT HAS BEEN MURDERED IN D.A HOTEL BY THE ANONYMOUS ASSASSIN IN NEW YORK CITY ☄️

So soon…

His picture was displayed below and i didn’t even feel sorry a bit.

“You did a good job Mia, you’ve always done a good job” Boss said and i smiled.
“Thanks boss, I’m going in to freshen up” I said and stood up.
I picked my purse and then walked to my room.

California📸

⚔️Darrel⚔️

📺MR PADGETT, THE LARGEST SHAREHOLDER OF BAILOTT HAS BEEN MURDERED IN D.A HOTEL BY THE ANONYMOUS ASSASSIN IN NEW YORK CITY📺

Ohh..God!
Not again.
This is actually getting out of hand.

I picked up the remote control and switched it off.

I sat up and drew the blanket up to my chest.
I just finished the chicken casserole Katy brought for me for dinner.
I was happy I’ll be leaving here tomorrow but this news just darkened my mood.

I kept wondering who this assassin is.
She has killed up to 100 people,she has been killing for years, taking innocent lives yet no one is doing anything.

I picked my phone when i heard it beep.

💬Have you watched the news?

💬I feel like killing that assassin right now😠” I read Katy’s message and laughed.

The door suddenly opened and i saw Katy walked in.
i was surprised to see her cleavage popping out in the skimpy gown she was putting on.

Wow!

Zeemah

Siren The Beautiful Killer Chapter 1

Siren The Beautiful Killer Chapter 1

Written By Zeeman

If you miss any episode click HERE

📌California…..

⚔️Darrel⚔️

📞Dad! I only got shot in the leg,i wasn’t killed” I said into the phone.

I was laying on the hospital bed after getting shot a night before in a shootout with criminals.

Dad has always complained about my job, he’s afraid to lose me cause I’m the only one he has but i have my reasons for choosing this line of job.
I don’t tell him whenever i got shot cause i know how worried he’ll be and it might raise his already high blood pressure.
I wonder who told him that i got shot!

📞Darrel leave that job and come take over my companies. You’re endangering your life!” He said worriedly.
Dad is a prominent socialite who owns several companies in and outside the country.

📞Dad,you know I’ve always wanted to be what i am presently,I’m good at this job dad and guess what?” I asked.
He growled and i sighed.
📞Well…im gonna tell you anyway,i got promoted last week” I smiled.
📞And so what?”
📞Ah! Won’t you congratulate me,my salary has increased and i now have my junior colleagues bow and salute me” I grinned.

📞Darrel,you’re gonna earn more once you become a CEO of one of my companies,i will leave you to handle it all,i don’t care about the amount you’ll squander” He said.
📞Of course i know that but I’m not doing this for money,I’m doing it cause i love doing it..it’s my passion dad,please just accept it” I said and heard him sigh.

I smiled…he’s already giving in,i just need to add more spice.

📞For the meantime” I added.
📞For the meantime?” He asked.
📞Yes Dad,for the meantime” I said.
📞Okay,I’m coming to check on you ” He said.

📞Huh? Aw! I’ve been discharged already” I lied.
📞Really?”
📞Yes Dad,the bullet didn’t penetrate deeply”
📞Ohh.. i thought it was severe” He said.
📞Nah! It wasn’t,will you come to my house?” I asked, knowing well that he won’t.

📞No! I can’t come to that little place you call a house ” He said and i laughed.
📞Okay Dad”
📞I have lots of mansions but you decided to rent that little apartment”
I sighed.

I moved out of the mansion months ago,i needed to be alone,i needed to concentrate on my job and i needed to be free.
Dad was always disturbing me and he doesn’t even allow me to go out in the night whenever i was called for emergency.

📞Dad,I’m fine here” I said.
📞Of course you’ll be, just make sure you don’t go for shootout or whatever you call it again okay?”
📞Okay Dad” I stifled a laughter wondering how his face will look like at the moment.
📞I have to go,i have meetings to attend” He said.
📞Okay Dad”.
📞You should have been the one attending this meetings but you chose to…”
📞Bye dad” I interrupted him by quickly disconnecting the call.

Ah!
He nags too much.

I dropped my phone beside me and glanced up at the TV.
It was displaying news,a woman anchor appeared on the screen beneath a banner that read;

📺 COUPLE KILLED OVERNIGHT IN NEW YORK BY AN ANONYMOUS ASSASSIN.

What!!!

“Again!” I exclaimed.
“Aren’t the New York detectives competent enough to have sorted out this assassin all this years. They couldn’t come up with a tangible thing,all they could come up with is that the assassin is a female.
She keeps killing innocent people without being apprehended! What sort of cruelty is that?” I said to myself.

“Buddy what’s up?” I heard and glanced up to see Eric,my friend,he’s also my colleague at work,he walked in with Jed,our junior colleague who bowed and saluted immediately he got to my bed.
“I didn’t even heard the ward door open” I said.

“Yeah,what’s with the frown?” Eric asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
“Sit there” I said to Jed pointing to the single chair in the ward.
He bowed before walking to the chair.

“Can you believe that anonymous assassin in New York has killed yet another couple” I said pointing to the TV.
Eric turned and gasped.
The couple picture are already been displayed.

They were shot in the head and i could tell the shooting was more than once.

“Damn! This is terrible” Eric said turning back to face me.
“Of course it is. She has been assassinating innocent people for years and the detectives are yet to do anything about” I said, feeling pity for the victims.
“I think most of the detectives flee cause i heard she kills any detective in charge of her case” Eric said.
“That’s because they’re not capable” I said.

ALSO READ:  Just me (Me against the world) Chapter 10

Another news was being displayed…

“I wonder who told Dad that i got shot” I said to Eric.
“Really?”
“Of course, i finished speaking to him some minutes before you arrived and he was nagging seriously” I said.
“Ah! ” He sighed and rubbed his forehead.
“Who told him?” I asked.

“Its Ken” He said.
“Ah!” I sighed, Ken is also a junior colleague.
“Your dad called the office yesternight and Ken was in charge of answering the call. He said he wants to speak to you that he’s been calling your home line but you weren’t picking up, so Ken kinda spilled the beans” Eric said.
“Ken is such a…” I was about using swear words but i cut it off.

“The deed is done anyways, so how are you feeling now?” Eric asked.
“I’m good,i was expecting to be discharged this morning only for the doctor to place me on another IV fluid” I said and stared at my bandaged leg.
“Your leg?” Eric asked.
“It hurts less now” I said.

“Those criminals have all been apprehended, they’ll be charged to court soon” Eric said and i smiled.
“Great!”
“Katy will be here soon” He said.
“Ohh.. really?”
He nodded.

Katy is also my colleague,she’s a beautiful and fearless lady who’s always ready to face anything and she always come out victoriously.
We were at the shootout together and she was the one who rushed me to the hospital.

“Jed,go tell the doctor that the IV fluid is almost finished” Eric said to our junior colleague who stood up immediately and walked out of the ward.
I glanced at it and truly it’s almost finished.
Finally,i can get discharged.

“Darrel, Katy is coming to see you” He said making me glance up at him.
“You told me that earlier” I said.
“Uh..Yes. She’s so worried about you” He said.
“She should be” I said.
“Com’on Darrel,you know she likes you right?” He asked.
“Ugh! There you go again” I said.
“But she likes you” He said.
“She never told me she like me” I said.

“She does! Can’t you tell?” He asked.
“It’s just a slight crush which is normal for every lady that come across me. I’m handsome yunno” I said and he rolled his eyes.
“There you go again, boasting about your looks” He said and i chuckled.

“On a serious note,you know how much Katy likes you right?” He asked and i shrugged.
“I like her too” I said and he smiled.
“As a colleague” I added and he frowned.

“Com’on Darrel” He said.
I sighed. “Has she ever told you that she likes me!”
“Yes she has, she told me Darrel,she just doesn’t have the courage to tell you yet” He said.
“And is that the reason you’re trying to match make? I’ve told you it’s just a slight crush” I said.

“It isn’t” He said.
“So what do you want me to do?” I asked.
“Date her” He said and i laughed.
“In your dreams” I said.
“Do you probably have a ghost girlfriend?” He asked making me laugh harder.
“Yeah i do” I said when my laughter subsided.
“Don’t be sarcastic..I’m serious here” He said.
“Eric! Com’on,you know well that she isn’t the only lady that likes me but i don’t just want to be committed in any relationship for now” I said.

“I know but…”
“Let’s stop talking about this” I interrupted him and he sighed.
“Did you get the novel i asked you to?” I asked.
He shook his head.

Uh!

I continued watching the news while he was busy with his phone…

The doctor walked in with Jed.

“Oh! The IV fluid is finished already” He said and started disconnecting it.
“So I’ll be discharged right away right?” I asked.
“No, you’ll still have to be here till tomorrow” He said.
“What!” I exclaimed.
“Yes, we’ll need to examine your leg” He said.
“But i have to resume work” i said.
“Even if we discharge you tomorrow,you’re not advised to move around with your leg till it’s fully healed” The doctor said and i nodded.

“You’ll need to eat now, I’ll be back to examine your leg” The doctor said and made a notation on my file before walking out.
I sighed and glanced at Eric.

“Won’t you say something?” I asked Eric.
“What do you want me to say?” He asked and i felt like knocking off his head.

The door opened again and this time it was Katy,she was holding a basket and looking more beautiful in her blue sweatshirt and white pants.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 52

“Hi” She said cheerfully to everyone as she walked in.
Eric smiled and glanced at me.
“We’ll be leaving now Darrel” He said and stood up from the bed.
“So soon?” I asked.
“Yeah,i have some cases to look into” He said.
“Okay” I sent him a secret glare knowing he’s lying.
He smiled and then winked at me.

Ah! What a friend.

Jed bowed before walking out of the ward with Eric, leaving Kate and i.
I returned her sweet smile.

“How’re you feeling now ?” She asked and took a seat beside me on the bed.
“I’m getting better” I said.
“Okay,i hope your leg hurt less now” She said peering at my bandaged leg.
“Yeah” I said.
“When will you be discharged?” She asked.
“Tomorrow” I said.

She tucked her blonde hair behind her ears.
“I brought you some pizza rolls” She said and i smiled.
“Thanks, right timing.” I said and watched her bring out a covered plate from the basket.

She opened it and revealed the steaming pizza rolls with cheese and sauce oozing out of the seams.

My smile widened and my dry mouth started salivating.
I sat up as she shifted the plate to me.
“Looks nice” I sniffed and she smiled.
“Let’s eat it together” I said.
“Nah, i brought it for you” She said.
“I want us to eat it together, it’ll be more tasty that way,besides this isn’t the first time we’ll be eating pizza rolls together” I said.

“Fine” She smiled and we both started eating.
“Yummy” I said.
“Thanks” She grinned.

“Those criminals have been apprehended” She said.
“Yeah, Eric told me that” I said with a mouthful.
So delicious.
“They are bunch of fools who kept ranting,even in the cell” She said and i laughed.

“Did you watched the news?” She asked.
“News? I watched a lot of news today. Be precise” I said stuffing more pizza rolls into my mouth.
“About the assassination of a couple by the anonymous assassin in New York?” She said,her face growing serious.

“Ohh..yeah, i did.” I said.
” It was so brutal,i wonder what they are doing to it” She said.
“Exactly what i said … I wonder what the detectives are doing to it. It’s kinda getting out of hand” I said.

“The lady has been getting away with it for years,they should just do something” She said, pouring some water into the glass cup for me .
“The citizens are not safe anymore” I said and collected the glass cup of water from her.
“Of course they are not” She said.

I gulped down the water and muttered ‘thanks’.
She packed the plate and placed it back into the basket.

“Thanks Katy” I said.
“It’s fine” She smiled.

I feel so good.

“Boss told me to say hi to you, he will also come to see you soon,he has been so busy” She said.
I nodded.
“So tell me what happened at our quarter today” I said.
“You should trust me, I’m ready to give you the full gist” She smiled.
“Let’s go …” I said happily and we laughed.

🎆 New York…..

⚔️Mia⚔️

📖 COUPLE KILLED OVERNIGHT IN NEW YORK CITY BY THE ANONYMOUS ASSASSIN” I read from the newspaper.
I smiled and threw the paper into the fireplace.
I watched it burn slowly.

I stood up and walked back to the kitchen,washed my hands in the sink,dried it and started making coffee.

I walked to the fridge, leaving the coffee to perk.
I opened the fridge and brought out the strawberry cake Joel made.

I placed it on the kitchen counter, picked a knife and a small plate,and then cut two slices before returning the remaining cake to the fridge.
I shifted my attention to the now perky coffee.

I picked a mug and quickly rinsed it in the sink.
I turned the gas ring before pouring some coffee into the mug.

I placed the mug of coffee on the tray alongside a box of sugar cubes,a carton of cream with a plastic spoon and also the small plate of two slices of cake.
I carried it down to the dining room, sat down and started eating..
I was almost done with my lunch when Joel strolled into the dining room.

I wonder where boss and the rest are.

“Hey Mia” He smiled and sat opposite me.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“I’m a bit stressed out” He said.
“Why? Did you go on any mission?” I asked.
“Nah! I went on an errand for boss”
“Ohh…okay” I said and there was this awkward silence as he stared at me.

Well… Joel is one of our crew who kinda has a crush on me, he’s cute and i always admire his golden hair and sky blue eyes.
He’s a good cook and also the one in charge of getting informations.
We’re six in number including boss.
Carla,Anne,Joel,Robbie,i and our boss ‘Donovan Craven’.
We all stay together in a big mansion, we’ve been here for years except Anne who recently joined us.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 30

I’m mostly given assassination missions cause I’m more than capable to do it.
I love killing…
Taking lives has become part of me.

“Where are the others?” I asked.
“They are at the pool” Joel said.
“Ohh…do you care for some?” I asked pointing to my tray.
“Nah! I already had lunch ” He said.
“Okay” I stood up and took the tray back to the kitchen.

I washed the plate and rinsed the mug.
I put everything back in it’s place,dried my hands and walked out of the kitchen.

“Let’s go watch a movie in the living room” I said to Joel who smiled and stood up immediately.
He followed me down to the living room and sat beside me on the couch.
I picked the remote control and switched on the TV.

News came on display..

📺 COUPLE KILLED OVERNIGHT IN NEW YORK CITY BY THE ANONYMOUS ASSASSIN.

“Can they just stop talking about this already” I said and changed the channel.
Joel glanced at me..”Mia, you’ve never failed on any mission,you’re good at almost everything,i sometimes envy you” He said.
I smiled…I’ve been told this by my crew so many times.

“Joel you won’t believe they were having sex when i barged in” I said.
“Really?” He widened his eyes and we both laughed.

I have another mission tonight,I’m going to assassinate Mr Padgett,the largest shareholder of Bailott who’s known to like anything under skirt and that’s what is gonna be used against him.
He ordered a lady or should i say a prostitute from the VIP club to be with him for the night but I’m gonna get there earlier and act like the prostitute before blowing off his brain.
Boss has been paid for the job and he has given every one of us our share.

We heard the door opened and closed and we saw boss walked in with others.
He’s a huge man in his early forties,he has a scary face that was filled with scars,he’s a bit handsome and he rarely smile.

And there’s Anne beside him,she recently joined us,she’s a pretty lady with a natural pink hair,she has cute black eyes and her lips colour matches with her hair. Boss said I’ll be taking her along with me on missions so as to train her.

“Mia,go dress up. Mr Padgett is already at the hotel” Boss said in his deep scary voice.
“Okay boss” I said and smiled as i saw Carla glared at me.

Carla is one beautiful lady,who has an attractive figure that can’t be compared to mine though,she has been with boss before me and i don’t know the reason she developed hatred for me ever since then.
She’s a meteorologist,she helps in checking the perfect weather for our mission. She kills too,we all kill but I’m the one sent mostly to do it.

Robbie walked to Joel,he’s a fine young man, he’s so nice and has a gentle look but beneath that gentleness is a brutality you never know exist,he’s an IT genius,he deals with all the device and he’s capable of hacking into any system.

I stood up and bowed before boss before walking to my room.
I opened the wardrobe and pulled out my red skimpy gown,i laid it on my large bed before turning back to open my large drawer. Hundreds of wigs stared at me.
I selected a long white wig, my real hair must never be revealed.

I placed it on the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

I started applying make up after i was done putting on my dress.
I stood up from the dressing chair and wore the long white wig over my hair. I brushed it and adjusted it perfectly that one will think it was my real hair.

“Good” I muttered as i stood in front of the mirror.
My pistol is already in the car and i won’t be needing a mask.
I picked a small red purse from the shelf.

“Mr Padgett,start saying your last prayer already” I smiled and slide my feet into a stop-him-dead-in-his-tracks gladiator sandals before walking out of my room.

Zeemah

Siren The Beautiful Killer (PROLOGUE)

Siren The Beautiful Killer

Written By Zeeman

🍭PROLOGUE🍭

If you miss any episode click HERE

________⚔️Mia⚔️

I pulled my car to a halt in front of a white mansion.
I stared at the map on my iPod and glanced at the white mansion.

I wore a red wig over my brown golden hair, picked my mask and wore it over my face before stepping out of the car holding a pistol.
My eyes swiftly scanned the entire building and i walked towards the locked gate.

That doesn’t stop me from going in though.

I smiled and began climbing the wall with expertise, I’ve climbed bigger mansions than this!
I jumped into the balcony without making a sound.
I turned and carefully scanned the area.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 47

No one.

I tried the door knob with my gloved hand and found it locked.
I twitched my nose and produced a skeleton key from the pocket of my ninja outfit.

I slid the key into the lock and turned it, it opened immediately and i quickly entered the house.
I met the well furnished living room empty .

➡️Mia what’s up?” Boss asked through the ear connection.
“Modus operandi (mode of operation)” I whispered back before disconnecting.

I walked into the middle of the living room and saw a narrow passage,i moved towards it.
There are three doors on the left,two on the right,and one at the end of the passage facing me.

Good!

I walked towards the one at the end of the passage and kicked it open with my boots.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 52

I barged into the room and saw the couple disengage from their love making, staring at me in fear.
I chuckled “That’ll be the last sex you’ll both have,you can continue in heaven” I said and opened fire on my pistol.

I shot them twice each on their heads and smirked as their brains splattered across the bed’s headboard with blood covering their bedside lamp.

I hurried back to the balcony,and brought out a thick rope which is always connected beneath my boot.
I attached it down to the gate and also clipped it to the balcony edge.

I slide down using the rope as support.
My feet landed on the ground and i quickly disconnected the rope.
I wrapped it firmly in my hands and barged back to my car.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 38

I unlocked it and looked around again.
I entered and shut the door.
I removed my wig and mask,dumped the pistol at the backseat and then glanced at my reflection in the rear view mirror,i adjusted my hair.

I picked my face cap and pulled it over my hair before turning on the ignition.

“Another mission accomplished” I muttered with a smile before speeding away into the night.

Zeemah