Flower Boy Episode 8

Flower Boy Episode 8

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( He is your Father )

Nancy’s POV

“What are you staring at?” Dr. Nicholas voice jerked me up from my shock

I turned to him in surprise. I still do not want to believe he is the Noel

“Pardon my manners sir, I sincerely adore that picture on the wall ” I said

“Oh! That was when I use to be a pilot , I served there as a pilot for twenty five years before I resigned” He said while smiling

“Sir! You are a pilot ” I said to confirm

“I was a pilot, not anymore ” He corrected

“Oh! ” I exclaimed and sat

“So dear Nancy, Karen informed me that you are working as a babysitter for Helen” He said

“Yes sir” I said gently

“I have a better offer for you, and your pay is gonna be much better than that of a baby sitter” Dr. Nicholas said

“Thanks sir, but I’m not working as a baby sitter just because of the cash alone, it’s what I Love. I love being around kids, I love playing with kids” I said

“Really, how about I get you a baby sitting job in a better place?” He asked

“Who could be better than the Nicholas family, the Nicholas are very accommodating and loving , I’m addicted to them, I just can’t do without them , Sir, you are a good man, mum is a good woman too, The flower boys don’t frustrate me as well and Helen Likes me so much, It will break Helen’s heart if she hears about my departure from the Nicholas” I said trying to flatter the man

I know he is trying to send me away from Anthony’s house but he is trying to do it politely

“Oh really!” He said and kept mute for a while

I guess he blushed at my praises on his family

“You can go now” He said and I stood up

“Thanks sir” I said and walked away from him

Karen’s POV

The manager of the flower boys had invited me over to the flower boys studio

I maintained the deceptive walking and smiling style of Donna

I’m happy that Anthony is falling already. I really can’t wait for him to start falling so strong for me.

I entered the studio

“Welcome Karen” Bob greeted me

“Hi” I greeted everyone

“Have your sit” Bob said and gestured for me to sit

I obliged

“The flower boys are releasing a song and we have picked you to be featured” Bob said

“Thanks” I said gently and happily

The flower boys are quiet, they were just exchanging glances with Bob and I

“I think we should start right away, go inside the singers hut there and sing any song, just free style, let the flower boys see for themselves what you’ve got

I happily stood up and went to the singers hut.

I placed the media player 🎧 on my head and set the microphone 🎤 to the center of my mouth

I sang and they all listened

” wao! this is so fantastic” Bob said and clapped as I finished singing

Bob turned at the flower boys

“What did you think, she really tried, didn’t she?” Bob said still smiling

“What surprise me is that she is not singing like Donna, even if she lost her memory and a surgical operation was done on Her skin, I do not think it should affect her voice. Her voice does not in anyway looks like that of Donna” Anthony said

I felt bad immediately and fear that Anthony had not totally trust me.

I need to find something to defend myself with right now

“What are you talking about?” Bob asked Anthony

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 81

“She understands what I’m talking about” Anthony said

“Actually, the doctor told me that it affected my voice cord then, you don’t wanna imagine what it means to survive a plane crash” I said

“It’s alright, scot, what did you think of her voice?” Anthonyaskede as he faced Bob

“That’s not good enough, she has a poor voice, it’s not as sweet as that of Donna, the babysitter’s voice is far better than hers” Scot said

I felt like spanking his butt for what he just said.

“Well as for me, I think Bob is having a bias interest here and I’m beginning to suspect him, why will you choose someone with a poor voice like this to come and feature in flower boy’s song” Brian said

“No boss, I listened to it and I thought it was good” Bob said

“You thought, like seriously! You have being our manager for years and you still can’t recognize a good voice ” Anthony said

“Erm… I apologize for that” Bob pleaded

“Let her go please” Anthony said

Bob signalled with his head for me to leave

I felt the greatest embarrassment of my life. I walked out painfully.

Anthony’s POV

Bob must have an ulterior motive for picking Karen, but I’m glad she left

Could she be Donna truly, she walks and smiles like Donna but why is her voice different, Is her vocal cord really destroyed

If she is truly Donna , then I must have hurt her by ridiculing her voice and sending her away

“Hey Bob, find another lady artiste for us for to feature ” Brian said

“How about choosing Nancy, her voice is good, even Bob commends it” Scot said

I looked at Scot intently trying to reason with him, can that baby sitter actually fit in, may be with little training here and there, she might be the perfect lady to use

” Bob , what did you think about Scot’s suggestion ? ” I asked Bob

” Well, we can give it a try cus the lady is really good. ” Bob said

“Then bring her here after school hour , let’s do some rehearsals with her ” I said

“Alright boss” Bob said

I signalled for my brothers with my eyes , they knew that I meant that it’s time to go to our class.

We left Bob and went to the class

On getting to Class, I saw an average tall guy having a conversation with Nancy.

I ignored but something propelled me look again, I watched them and felt a strange kind of feeling, I dislike to say I’m jealous, I do not have anything with this girl, I do not like her, why should I be jealous

I ignored and walked to my sit, I really can’t take it again, I felt as if that baby sitter girl is mine but I do not like her. I feel like chasing that guy speaking with her away but what is my own

I stood up and ignored my pride and went to meet Nancy and the boy who were laughing and discussing

“What are you doing here please? ” I asked

“Oh flower boy , it’s nice meeting you, I came to greet my friend, Nancy” He said and directed his hands towards Nancy

“Oh! She is your friend, good for you, can you please leave the class?” i asked politely

“Have I done something wrong?” He asked

“No, I just…just leave ” I said

“Alright” He said and placed his two arms in the air and left

I turned and left

I’m happy the guy left, but what is wrong with me, will the girl think I like her, no! She dares not think that way cus I do not have a single feeling for her.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 2

But why am I jealous

I sighed and brought out my notepad

Nancy’s POV

Why in the world will Anthony send Larry away.

Larry is quiet fun to be with, though I didn’t know his primary motive but he had being cracking jokes since he came around.

He probably have issues with Flower boy, I ignored the thought and thought about what I saw in Dr. Nicholas office

He said he use to be a pilot. The family I read about died of plane crash. He might probably be the Noel I had seen, does that imply that he is working for Romeo , but who is Romeo and who is this family that died.

Dad just gave me a fabric containing a letter and he expects me to find everything out by myself

I kept stealing glances at Anthony, he looks so handsome to me, with his fresh face and sexy lips.

There is this particular girl that makes him cry always , who is this girl too, I just need to find out a lot.

I tried hard to listen to the teachings of the teachers but a lot of questions kept running through my mind.

The school activities went well even though I didn’t pay rapt attention to the teachings

The bell for closing hour rang!

I slung my bag pack ready to go and meet Helen, I’ve missed her, I couldn’t see her yesterday , I guess she must have missed me too

I walked towards the entrance and someone crossed me . I raised my head to see who the person is. It’s Bob

“Bob” I called

“Follow me” He said and I obliged gently

He led me to the flower boy’s studio and I was wondering why he brought me here

He gestured for me to sit

I sat

“You might be lucky to get featured in Flower boy’s new hit, they are about to release a single and you might be featured, just hope that they liked your voice” Bob said

The flower boys entered and sat

“I should go inside there to sing right?” I asked

“Not necessary, we have heard you sing before, so it’s cool , we are choosing you, no need for auditioning” Anthony said

Omg! I jumped up happily

Two people entered abruptly

It’s Dr. Nicholas and Karen

“Anthony, I heard this girl was picked and you rejected Karen ” Dr. Nicholas said referring to me as that girl

“Yes dad , Karen’s voice is not really cool, not the kind of voice we want” Anthony replied

“Bob knows the kind of voice you needed most , let Bob decide and not you. Secondly, don’t you have any pity on this girl, aren’t you aware that she is your Donna” Dr. Nicholas said

“Dad” Anthony called

“Bob, whom did you think is best between Karen and Nancy?” Dr. Nicholas asked

“Sir, Actually, they are all good in their own ways, but If I’m to pick the right lady for this single truly not considering the fact that Romeo has paid me beforehand to pick his daughter, I will pick Nancy” Bob said

“Romeo!” I exclaimed before anyone could talk

They all set their gaze upon me and wondered what issues I have with the name

Dr. Nicholas ignored my exclamations and focused on Bob

“You are such a fool, should you expose and publicly disgrace my boss for paying you to pick his daughter, even though he paid you, you still refuse to pick his daughter, not only that, you expose him before the flower boys, quiet smart of you right?” Dr. Nicholas said and smirked

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 16

I could see the expression of fear on Bob’sfacec

“And you Nancy, you are really becoming a threat to this family, Yes! Romeo is my boss, his daughter would have being picked flawlessly by Anthony but your seductive act had propelled him to choose you instead of Karen .

I won’t stand and watch one girl spoil the peace between the two families, you are fired and expelled” He said and walked out with Karen

“What!” I exclaimed sadly and tears gushed from my eyes uncontrollably

I buried my face in my palm in pain, it was as if my heart were being Peirce , I felt restless, I feel like my whole world is gone.

Is this how everything will end . Expelled and fired just like that.

I will no longer be a student of Nicholas high and I will stop being a baby sitter

I looked into Anthony’s face for help but his face was expressionless

The flower boys were quiet, they were neither sad not happy

Is there no hope again, they do not even seem bordered

I turned my face at Bob, Bob was the only one that felt sorry for me

“Can you help me Bob?” I asked

“Dr. Nicholas say is final, not even the flower boys can help” Bob said feeling pathetic for me

My body is heavier right now, I do not think I can move, i walked out sullenly and expected one of the flower boys to call me back but they never did, they seem not to be bordered

I am broken, my life is now a total mess. I went home sluggishly

I entered and my eyes were blurry, I’m the saddest lady in the world, all hope is gone now

Only my dad can comfort me, My dad noticed that I’ve arrived, he left what he was doing in the kitchen and approached me.

He noticed that I’m sad

“Nancy, what is wrong?” He asked

“Dad, Dr. Nicholas expelled me from the school and sacked me from my baby sitting Job” I said and sobbed

He hugged me gently and helped me to sit

“Why? Tell me what you did to him” My dad asked

I explained everything to my dad

“Did you say he called Romeo his boss?” My dad asked

“Yes dad, I heard it well” I said gently

“Have you find out his real name?” My dad asked

“Yes, He is Noel Nicholas, and he said he was once was a pilot” I said

“That settles it now, Anthony’s father is Noel, Karen’s Father is Romeo” My dad said

“Dad, can you help me beg Dr. Nicholas, I have passion for music, there is no other music school that is as best as Nicholas high” I said

My dad nodded and sighed.

He seems not to be listening to me, I noticed that he is lost In thought

“Dad, you aren’t listening to me” I said

“Of course I am, Nicholas must accept you back” my dad said

“Why? ” I asked wondering what my dad meant by what he just said

Nicholas may never change his mind, so what did he mean by ‘must’

Even my dad is poor and lowly, he can’t stand the presence of Dr. Nicholas, his empty threat can’t move a whole Dr. Nicholas

My dad smiled and stood up

” He is your father” My dad said and walked away

😳

Click to comment

Flower Boy Episode 33

Flower Boy Episode 33

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

(Brian , why do this for Nancy? )

Nancy’s POV

I narrated what I remembered to Anthony and everything went blank again. The expression on his face was filled with curiosity. I can see that he’s confused too.

Maybe I should not have said it , but I really didn’t have any choice, I’m sure of what I remembered and I can’t just help but tell him

Everywhere was quiet for a while, I’ve forgotten that we are still mourning the loss of eye of Bobby. I hope I didn’t spoil the atmosphere with my remembrance. What if what I said is arrant nonsense cus the way Anthony is looking at me, it’s Like I said rubbish

“Brother, I will not like you to believe what she just said , maybe she is just remembering images” Brian said and I turned at Brian sadly

“Oh! But what she said is true, I had that same past with Donna” Anthony said with a confused look

“I believe she is not Donna, the Donna we know is dead. She is only trying to play you brother” Scot said

“True, Anthony, like you always say, we can’t just trust anyone, we can’t forget the fact that she is a baby sitter and a stranger too who later become our friends, as much as I like Nancy, don’t be foolish to think that I trust her 100%.
So forget what she just said, no one ever survives a plane crash, she is staying in this house , so for all I know, she might have stumbled across something giving her this memories ” Brian said and I almost feel like crying

Why is Brian talking like this? It saddens me that Scot and Brian are trying everything possible to stop Anthony from believing I’m Donna

Yes I’m not Donna cus I’ve never remembered myself surviving a plane crash that is if it is possible to survive a plane crash. But why do I keep having this memories that keep dropping into my mind like rains

“It’s not just about what she said just now, she has the brown dot on her nose too, not only that, she cries and sings in the exact same way as Donna” Anthony said

“Anthony, few minutes ago, you were insulting me that I’m not smart, I can’t believe you are the one considering Nancy as Donna. You did not even like her and by the ways she is just trying to seduce us like you said.
Even though I’m not in support of us sacking her , I think we should be very careful of her plot, she is cuny ” Brian said and I just can’t believe my ears

ALSO READ:  [Story] JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 8

Why is Brian talking this way? What is he trying to achieve by supporting what he was once against

“Anthony, I did not have much strength to talk cus of the horrible thing that happened to Bob, this girl here called Nancy needs to be sacked for real, I did not know where she is getting the memories from , but somebody close to you must have being betraying you and telling her ” Scot said

“Guys, I know what I’m doing, the two memories she narrated recently are memories of Donna and I alone, it’s impossible for any guy to know not even you guys ” Anthony said

“Anthony, be smart, ladies are very deceptive, don’t believe her. The Donna we know is dead.
Come to think of it , Donna’s face is different and have a brown dot on her nose .
If this girl called Nancy claimed to be Donna and maybe try to connive a lie that she got burnt and did a facial surgery, if her face was changed into another face , tell me why the brown dot will still be on her face” Brian said and I reasoned with it too

True, I can’t be Donna. I’m probably remembering and saying rubbish

“She might be Donna , I may not have prove but I guess she is Donna” Anthony said almost getting convinced that I’m Donna

“This is so bad right now, I can’t believe Anthony is almost getting confused already. Alright, let me stun you” Brian said and turned at me

Every eyes was on Brian

“Where is your phone ” Brian asked

“Inside my room” I replied

“Go and bring it” Brian said and I stood, went inside the room, took the phone and came back to hand it over to him

Brian clicked on whatever on the phone cus I can’t see what he is searching for

He handed the phone over to Anthony

“Watch those videos and see what I’m talking about” Brian requested

Anthony collected it and watch a number of videos and angrily threw the phone to the floor

“You daughter of a b*tch, so you tricking me” Anthony said angrily and yelled as he walks closer to me

I shook fretfully and I looked into Williams eye for help, but he just sat still without moving

“Where in the world did you see all those videos of Donna and I” Anthony asked with a beast-ful look

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 33

“Which video sir?” I asked innocently not having an idea of what he is talking about

Anthony angrily ran to the dinning table and opened a refrigerator that is there , he brought out a champaign and walked closer to me like he will smash the bottle on my neck

I stared at everyone’s eye for help but no one stood for me nor caution Anthony

Is he about to kill me now? What if he smash the bottle on my head, I may die. Omg!

“Williams” I called as Anthony approached me with the bottle

“None of you should come to her aid or I will be force to do something crazy to you all” Anthony threatened and opened the bottle

“Just when I was almost getting convinced that you are Donna, only for me to find out that you have saved videos of my memories with Donna on your phone, so you are a player for real” Anthony said and smirked

That was when I noticed that Brian has shown Anthony the videos of Anthony and a lady that Helen and I smuggled from Karen’s phone

How do I tell him that I got it from Karen’s phone . I dare not, Not even now that he’s angry

I watched as Anthony opened the bottle forcefully and poured the liquid substance on my face

The drink soaked my air and flow down my hair to my face and to my necks and other part of my body

“You ugly duckling, I said it, you are a prostitute. Yes! I may not be able to sack you but I can punish you, leave this house right now , it’s late already, I don’t care where you spend the night, go and sleep in the street or something , and you must not go to Williams house to sleep cus I’m calling someone now to guard his place from you.
You can come back here tomorrow morning, but for this night, sleep outside . That will be your first punishment for trying to play and trick a whole me, the popular flower boy, you must have gone crazy. Now get out” He yelled and I stood up

I kept looking at Brian and Williams and wondering they didn’t even make a move of helping me

“I can’t sleep in the street, please have mercy” I pleaded with tears pouring from my eyes

“I say get …Get out” He yelled and paused then yelled again

His loud voice made me shook and increase the fear inside of me , I ran outside the house.

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 5

I turned when I get to the compound of the house and I saw Anthony again come out of the house

“I say get out and leave this house , go and spend a night in the street you prostitute” Anthony said and walked towards me like a beast ready to devour me

I ran away cus I was no longer seeing Anthony this time around but a beast

I cried so hard as I get outside the house.

Why did Helen had to lure me into getting that video from Karen’s phone?
Why did Brian had to speak against me?
Why is Williams not doing anything to help me?
Am I bad for real?

I kept thinking and I kept walking towards the street. It’s a neat estate , There is just no where that I can sit recklessly, I will be challenged

I walk tiredly and finally get out of the estate , I kept walking aimlessly, then the rain started falling

I started running very hard trying to find safety cus I’m allergic to rain, I hardly breath inside the rain.

I saw a beautiful shed and I ran towards there. I’d entered before I realized that the boys there were gangsters who were busy smoking

“Sexy motherfucker ” One of them said and rubbed his private part like he is scratching it and walk closer to me

I shift back fretfully and I turned to run out of the shed and find another safety for myself but another muscular man who was putting on just a singlet and a boxer approach me from the back

Before I could understand what was happening , four men had surrounded me and the smoke from them is irritating me

I’m scared of what they may do to me

“Please don’t touch me please ” I pleaded

One of them stretched his hand towards my breast but someone grabbed it

“Leave her, she is mine” One of them said and walked closer to me.

The others respected the guy and left

The guy covered me with a sweat shirt and stood before me.
I couldn’t look at his face cus I was too scared too.

I hope he is not up to something too

“Look up” He said and I looked up

That was when I saw clearly who he is

“Omg! It’s you” I exclaimed happily

Guess who the person Nancy saw is

Flower Boy Episode 32

Flower Boy Episode 32

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Fate of Bob 😢 )

Anthony’s POV

I rushed towards Brian and pushed him slightly away from Nancy

“Brian, what’s wrong with you? Has this girl finally seduced you? This is exactly what I’m talking about. She is good at seducing people, be smart ” I said to Brian

“Sorry! Anthony, you need to know that it’s my choice and I’m absolutely responsible for my choice . I like Nancy and I won’t mind given her , her first kiss. It doesn’t matter what you call her , stop trying to interfere into our relationship please ” Brian said and I smirked

Never! I can’t stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy. I did not like her but I still feel jealous

I abruptly held Nancy in her wrist and led her to my room

I made her sit and I sat closer to her

“Young girl, what have you done to my brother? Why is he lusting after you?” I asked

“I’m sorry” She said softly

“Sorry! Sorry for what ? I’m asking a simple question here. What have you done to Brian?” I asked

“I did nothing Sir” She replied

“You obviously did something , you liked him right?” I asked

“Yes I do” She replied and I kept mute for a while cus I was more than jealous

She likes Brian for real, anyways, who cares.

Nevertheless, I still didn’t know what to say

The silence between us was getting horrible

“Hey, I want you to drop any feelings you have for Brian, he is not your type” I warned

“I’m not having feelings for him, I just like him like a friend” She replied

“Like a friend? Yet you hug? Like a friend? And he almost give you your first kiss, listen to me carefully, stay away from Brian” I warned again

“Why Sir?” She questioned

“Who are you to question me, In fact, it’s an order now, stay away from Brian, you will soon leave this house anyways ” I said and she kept her head lowered without saying any word

“You can leave” I commanded and she stood and left.

That reminds me, I need to discuss an issue with Brian and Scot.

I stepped down to meet Brian

I saw him sitting and I sat at a chair opposite him

“We got an invitation recently to sing at B.A.A Best awarding artiste. ” I said

“And did you think we should go? We went there last year and sang too and they didn’t give us any award. Why should they keep inviting us when they know that we did not deserve any award” Brian said

ALSO READ:  [Story] JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 8

“I think their has always being partiality, the coordinators are big men and according to rumours, artiste actually pay huge sum of money to be awarded” I replied

“They are not worthy of trust then, anyways, it’s always fun, so what’s the plan ?” Brian asked

“Bob is suppose to be the one handling this but their ambassador said he has being trying to reach Bob recently but he can’t. So I suggest we make the plan ourselves” I said

“Okay, what are the necessary information?” Brian asked

“Where is Scot? ” I asked

“He will join us soon” Brian replied “just go ahead , I’ll relay all what we discuss to him” Brian said

“Alright. We are getting on stage by 2:am to 2:30 am. We are to sing our first debut and if the judges are impressed , we might take the lead in the show” I explained

“That shouldn’t be a problem, we will put in our best, but I have a suggestion, let’s bring Nancy to join us on stage and sing the same song , her feminine voice might help us take lead ” Brian said

“True, cus those that take lead in previous years has always being both gender, just that I don’t feel comfortable around that poor girl” I said

“Let’s manage her , I’ll employ someone to start working on her skin so she can look gorgeous and perfect for the show that day. I’ll teach her all necessary things she needs to know too” Brian said and I watched without giving a reply

I adjusted on the chair thinking and feeling damn jealous of how Brian and Nancy are getting closer this days, nevertheless, I can’t express my feelings, not as if I like her anyways. She is just a prostitute trying to seduce me and it will never work cus Donna owns my heart. She may be dead but her Love remains in me forever

“We have another issue” I said

“Tell me” Brian requested

“Many record labels are coming around, universe record label is coming too, and you know that the owner is the father of Karen and I’m sure they will do everything possible to take a lead in the show” I said

“We do not need to mind that. Let’s just put in our best. I’m sure Karen herself will be among the artiste representing her dad’s record label at the stage that day

ALSO READ:  Flower Boy Episode 26

” certainly ” I said and exhaled

I heard some steps of people entered the room. I turned and I saw Scot, Bob and one other man

I was puzzled wondering where they were coming from . Brian stood up nervously to meet them

“I’m happy ya’all escaped” Brian said but pressed his eye on bob’s face

I stood up also in a bit to satisfy my curiosity

I noticed that it seems Bob is blind

“What happened to Bob in the eyes?” Brian asked while Scot and Williams maintained a very sad look

They didn’t reply, instead they helped Bob to sit

Everyone sat including me

“What happened over there? How did Bob get blind?” Brian asked

“After you left, the assassins became many than we expected, they filled every room. Williams and Bob were disguised as assassin already but they were not standing together so that the others will not be suspicious.
I had disguised as one of the assassin too, nobody knows who but everyone recognizes Bob, remember he use to be a very close pal of Romeo, so he is well respected and known.

He was fished out and brought inside the compound of the house. The assassins including us surrounded Bob

After a while, the leader himself came . He was dressing like a Mexican priest with a Mexican hat on his head . He called Bob a betrayal and decides to teach him a lesson

He said he has a tracker on Bob and that he is tracing his movement and a mic in the corner of his teeth that makes him listen to whatever Bob said

He said he heard all that Bob said to someone about working for him cus he is forced and how he will liase with the person to bring him down

He claimed that none of the assassin can ever be smarter than he is . He then ordered for one of the assassin to bring in a knife and some hot coal tar

The knife was placed inside the hot coal tar till it became red. And right before our eyes , Bob’s two eye were removed

We dare not do anything foolish at that moment cus we might suffer the same fate and ruin everything

He warned all other assassins to be careful and not even think of betraying him cus they will definitely suffer the same fate

He then ordered that Bob be thrown outside the house since he is useless. And he walked inside.

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 81

After the assassins had dispersed and everything is settled, we flew the fence over and saw Bob staggering around blindly and that was how we helped him home” Scot said and Brian quickly went to sit behind Bob

“Bob” Brian called almost crying

I did not have the full idea of what is going on, nevertheless, I know now that Bob eye was removed by an evil man

Sadness engulfed us all like cloud as we all watch our manager blind. He has being our manager for many years and now he’s blind

Brian lowered his head sadly. Scot’s eye was red while I was not showing any expression , I just feel so sad for Bob

“Scot, call Nancy” Brian ordered and Scot stood to call Nancy in her room

She came around and hugged the only man I can’t recognize there

Who could that man be to her? Nancy noticed that everyone was sad and she looked at Brian for an explanation

Brian explained all that happened to Bob and how he became blind

Nancy went closer to Bob and held him by his trouser , she cried so hard and sniffed

Tears rolled from my eyes as I saw Nancy crying cus she cries in the exact same way Donna cries

If she is mastering everything about Donna, she can’t master the way she cry of course, maybe Donna is a twin cus this is just too much

Nancy stopped crying suddenly and placed her right hand on her forehead

She turned at me and was staring at my face. I wondered why?

“We were together at the cinema one day watching Acrimony to be precise , you told me to kiss you during the middle of our conversation but I refused and pecked you instead. You brought out a pink flower with beautiful petals and handed it over to me, I collected it and sniffed it in , then I use it to rub you on your nose. I didn’t know that you are allergic to smell from flowers cus you started coughing cus you feel irritated” Nancy said

Flower Boy Episode 31

Flower Boy Episode 31

By Oyebamiji Samue

IF you miss any episode click HERE

( Stand and watch him give Donna her first kiss)

Nancy’s POV

They approached us handcuffed all of us and dragged us into a very dark room, we were smuggled into the very dark and tiny place.

We can hardly breathe nor see

After which they closed the dark cell on us and left.

We all kept quiet while trying to find a comfortable sitting position.

“What are we gonna do now?” I asked

“Just relax” Scot said and I wondered why he said that

“I think it’s the leader of those assassin that keep us here” I said

“Nancy, please keep quiet” Brian said and I kept mute

I watched as Brian stood and began to loosen the handcuff of everyone including mine

“How did you do that?” I asked curiously

“We have a spy here , he smuggled the key into my hand while they were all pushing us here . We can’t be so foolish to come into the enemy’s territory without having an ambassador there” Brian said and I reasoned with him.

After he had loosen us all, he sat down back

“Now guys, we have to be very smart so we can get out of here safely. Firstly, who knows the name of this enemy?” Brian asked

“His name is Romeo, I know him very well” Bob replied

“Good, I guess you have some information’s that might be of help in taking him down ” Brian said

“Just ask me anything” Bob said

“I’m wondering why this man kept us all here instead of killing us” Williams said

“He knows it will be impossible for us to leave , now guys, be smart ” Brian said and opened the door of the husky cell.

He opened the cell and peeped out, he brought his head back

“There is light everywhere , I still have my knives with me so we should be able to take them down easily ” Brian said

“Bob, you go with williams. Go towards the left and take down two of the assassins silently. Don’t walk hand in hand. Let someone focus to the front while another focus to the back.
Give yourself a distance, after taking two assassins down. Disguise as their assassin and keep patrolling around.
Don’t shoot, don’t do anything, just keep pretending like you are one of them until I send you order ” Bran said and Williams and Bob nodded

He opened the door and Williams and Bob crawled out

“Guys, this is a very dangerous task, I do not want to loose anyone, so we need to be extremely smart” Brian said and brought out a knive from his hair. He handed over the knife over to me.

He pulled off his cloth and turned his back at me.

“Use that knife to pierce me at the back” He said

“What! Am I crazy? Why will I Peirce you?” I asked

“Nancy, I do not have time, do that quick” He said with a serious tone

What kind of stuff is this

I dropped the knife

“I’m sorry , I can’t” I said and Scot took the knife from the floor and pierced Brian’s back with it. Blood was rolling down and I feel like fainting at the sight of the blood

I just didn’t get why Brian will tell anyone to pierce his beautiful back

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 81

“Done” Scot said

“Lay her down and rub her mouth with the blood ” Brian said

“What!”I exclaimed not having an understanding of what was going on

Scot pushed me down gently and made me lay on the bare floor, he rubbed his hand on the blood streaming from Bran’s back and rubbed it on my mouth

My mouth was designed with blood and my neck was stained with blood too

Brian wore back his cloth and turned to me

Won’t that back be hurting him? I’m really scared of how he will be feeling right now cus he has not treated the wound

” Nancy, this is not the time for joke, whatever we are doing here has a reason, so just do all what I want you to do” Brian said sternly and I nodded

“Good. You gonna go outside now and take just six steps , then u will fall and pretend like someone that died, is that understood?” He asked and I nodded

“Don’t ever open your eyes , no matter what anyone tries to do with you” He said and I nodded

He took his knife and tore some part of my clothes , my clothes now looks like rag

“Go Nancy” Brian commanded and I nodded

I was scared to the gut and opened the door of the cell we are

I turned my head at them abruptly

“Am I to go left or right?” I asked

“Right” Brian replied and I walked out

I took six steps and I saw three men with heavy guns patrolling around

They saw me as I took the six steps, before they stared wondering what was happening, I’d fallen.

I heard steps coming closer to me then I heard sounds of pain and everywhere was silent again

It seems some body were beside me and one even lay his head on my leg.

It seems somebody took them down

I think I will have to disobey Brian, I need to know what is going on.

I opened my eye and I saw three men fallen with knives stuck to their bodies

That was when it dawn on me that Brian killed them when they approached me

I closed my eye and still pretended like someone that faints

“Something is wrong, blow the whistle now” I heard a man say. Then I heard a loud whistle

“We are doomed today, all of them will come for us now” I lay on the floor and maintained a closed eye

I started hearing gun shots , My heart was beating very fast but I wasn’t moving, anyone would have thought that I had died considering the fact that I’m on the floor with three dead bodies and blood in my mouth

“She is dead” I heard a man say and i heard few steps walk beside me

“None of them are in the cell, how did they manage to get out” One of the men said

Then I heard the sound of two men fell. A leg walked closer to me and pulled me up. I forgot Brian’s rule instantly and opened my eye

Oh! Thank goodness, it’s brian

“Time to leave ” Brian said and held me by my wrist, we ran like we were being chased through the same hall way

“We can’t step down, we will need to jump this place over , there are hundreds of them downstairs, now jump” He said and my heart beat faster than a working machine

ALSO READ:  JUST FOR LOVE (Love made her) chapter 97

My mouth dropped and I imagined how I will jump over

“You can do it” Brian said and I heard gun shot behind us

Jeez! They are almost catching up on us. I forgot about my capacity to jump and Jumped over

Wao! I can’t believe I jump over. But I fell to the floor.

Brian had jumped over too. He led me towards a rough road. We chattered a random cab and it drove us home

We finally arrived home. Brian and I walked inside and sat tiredly

Brian kept exhaling

“That was so close” I said looking directly into his face

But he was breathing heavily instead , he didn’t reply me

“Are we safe here ?” I asked

“Yes dear, this is our territory, they now know who we are, they dare not charge at us abruptly again, they are probably thinking that we work for King cus all the tactics we use are those I learnt when I was working with King” He said and brought out his phone

He put a call through to someone

“Brian, where are the rest? ” I asked

“Scot will handle it, don’t worry, you are their primary target, they will spend more energy looking for you than the rest, so making you escape is the first and basic thing we need to do” Brian said to me

Hello Anthony” Brian said into the phone

The phone is on loud speaker so I heard the conversation

Brother, how have you being?” Anthony asked

Not fine, I’m totally destabilised , Nancy had being kidnapped ” He said

It’s none of my business. ” Anthony said

Oh sorry, just feel like telling you” Brian said and hung up

I feel bad cus of what Anthony said on phone, so he doesn’t really care if I’m kidnapped or not

Brian’s phone buzzed and he picked it up

Who kidnapped her? What has she done? When was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Thought you said it’s none of your business, bye” Brian said and hung up

I’m happy right now, he called back to ask of me.

Mhen! I’m blushing

Brian’s phone buzzed again and he picked it

I’m sorry Brian, but my heart is kinda heavy, how do we help her , when was she kidnapped?” Anthony asked

Where are you?” Brian asked

At the hotel, still on look out for a good accommodation” Anthony replied

Why did you leave ?” Brian asked

I dislike to see that poor girl called Nancy” Anthony said and I feel bad again

Why do you care about her then? I hope you know I’m deeply in Love with her, I think it’s good that you stay far away from her , I will be able to have all the time with her, thanks for your decision” Brian said

Anthony kept mute for a while after which he spoke

Are you home?” Anthony asked

yes I am ” Brian replied and Anthony hung up

“You didn’t even answer his primary question and why did you have to tell him that I’m kidnapped” I requested

“My brother Loves you so much, he left cus he didn’t want quarrel between us, he knows I love you too but I miss Anthony.
I need to make him feel jealous so he can come back home . it’s his father’s house, why will he leave and we stay.
Secondly, the flower boys are to stay under the same roof according to the record label deal but he is disobeying that already.
It seems he cares for you but he doesn’t wanna accept it” Brian said and I sighed

ALSO READ:  Pulling Her HEARTSTRINGS Episode 34

After thirty minute, Antony walked in and was stunned to see me

“Thought you said she is kidnapped?” Anthony asked

“I did that so you can come, Anthony , please stay here with us, we need you, I know you want Nancy sacked in this house cus you thought she is the cause of the misunderstanding between us
Though I can’t sacrifice her for you cus I like her too and we will definitely date either you like it or not, but since you dislike her , why do you have problem with the two of us being so close?” Brian asked gently

“I’m not here for silly talks, It’s your choice . Donna is the one I Love and there is nothing anyone can do to that” Anthony said and walk closer to Brian

“Let me tell you something Brian, this Nancy standing here is a devil, don’t you see how ugly she is, she is trying to seduce us , now we are almost at the edge of having a misunderstanding which has never happened before.
If you Love yourself and you value our relationship, you will know that this Nancy is just a prostitute and a a devil too, let’s cooperate and speak to my mum to get her sacked.
Everything has being peaceful before she comes, as soon as she comes, everything starts taking a rough shape, think Brian” Anthony said and I just feel like dying

Me! Prostitute. Me! Devil. Me! Causing misunderstanding

Tears formed at the corner of my eye and I stared at Anthony’s handsome face

Why in the world did I have to fall in Love with Anthony? Why did I Love him so much? Even after this insult that made me feel worthless and feel like dying, I still feel like grabbing his cute body and hugging him so tight

Brian sighed and bowed

I watched aBrian and fear engulf me . Fear of the fact that Brian might begin to dislike me cus of what Anthony said and probably cooperate with Anthony to sack me as a baby sitter

“You called Nancy a devil and a prostitute, you called her poor and the cause of the misunderstanding happening between us . Well, I like her for who she is and not what she is” Brian said and walk closer to me

He pulled my rough body closer and made me lean on him.

“Anthony, this girl had never kiss and yet you call her a prostitute, now watch me give her , her first kiss” Brian said and brought his face closer to me

Did you think Anthony will stand and watch Brian kiss Nancy?